Chapter Seventy-Eight: The Prince vs The King

IMPRESS

IMPRESS.

Chapter Seventy-Eight: The Prince vs The King

---

Cathryn's POV~

"What just happened! Did Cassandra just jump?!" I almost fell off the edge off my seat and cupped my mouth, shocked.

Cassandra Pierce had managed to shock the whole entire venue with her unpredictable actions. I for one did not expect her to jump to her own virtual death. I thought she was going to push her father off the roof but apparently, the fierce Cassandra Pierce had somewhat of a conscience.

"I have no idea but I have to say... I'm a little impressed," Alexander admitted, shrugging as he spoke. "What she did shows she has some dimension to her. A bad girl can get boring."

I looked over at Zac and eagerly waited for him to voice out his thoughts. "I agree with Xander. That was a BOLD move."

Whilst Cassandra had practically forfeited the fifth stage of IMPRESS, Rose and Ella did not fail to push their loved ones off the highest of heights. Whilst Rose had to push her own grandfather off the roof, Ella had to push off one of her brothers. The blond one that looked most like her. Todd, I think?

Although I was rooting for Rose Clarke, I was starting to warm up to Cassandra Pierce. In a way, I think I kind of admired her. She was brave and had been pushed around by my brother almost as much as Natalya had, yet she still remained determined to win his heart and the crown. It was quite inspiring. I was sure she had a lot of young girls in the audience wishing they were her.

"It's time to make a decision, Zac," I softly reminded him, "who are you getting rid of next?"

"Get rid of Ella," is what Alexander mumbled under his breath before profoundly clearing his throat.

Zac smirked amusedly before looking in the direction that Natalya and King Preston were comfortably sat in. I followed his eye-line and bit down on my bottom lip anxiously when I saw Pres and Natalya looking very happy with each other. Pres was stroking Natalya's cheek and making her break into fits of laughter at the same time.

Normally I would be gushing over how adorable they were together but I was too scared to. Zac looked like he was ready to burn the whole place down. He was going green with envy, seething through his teeth as his eyes darkened by the second. My brother's resentment for the Demon King finally reached a boiling point when he abruptly stood to his feet and stormed out of the arena.

Xander and I looked at each other and whilst he merely rolled his eyes being used to our brother's behaviour, I heavily sighed. "What do you think he is going to do?" I hesitantly asked.

"Uh I think Ella is definitely in trouble," Xander easily replied.

I facepalmed. "No you Buffon, I'm talking about them," I harshly whispered.