Nine

A/N: Hey darlings! So here's chapter nine! This one has a bit more Mathis in it! So now Derek and Isaac are in on most of what Addison is up to, Scott is suspicious and Stiles has yet to see Addi since the night before.

Ugh I am not a fan of school, it's just so, school. I have less engery, less time and less patience because just when I thought people were getting smarter, school changed that. I really hate people.

So, to get away from how dangerously violent school makes me, I'll live in the lovely world of Teen Wolf. Tell me what you think Xx -Mel

9.

*Addison*

      I quickly walked up to Scott after third period, Stiles still AWOL. "Scott!" I pulled his attention, "Where's Stiles? I haven't seen him since yesterday."

      Scott stared at me silently for a moment, a line of thoughts running through his mind. "I'm not sure. He didn't say anything this morning."

     I furrowed my eyebrows, "What is that supposed to mean?"

      "Well, he said you knew we were planning on figuring out what Mathis was and we did." Scott lowered his voice, "He's a demon, hunting not only you, but Stiles as well."

      "You're joking, right?" I asked with wide eyes.

      "When I came back from checking on you, Mathis was telling Stiles things about your guys' mom. He was crying, Addi." He grabbed my arm, "Do you know anything about demon hunters or the," He thought for a moment. "Winchesters?"

      "Who?" I am such a bad person.

      Scott sighed and messed with his hair, "Mathis started talking about you and that you'd become a hunter like Claudia and that these two guys who save you the night Rosalie died were the Winchesters."

      I bit my bottom lip, thinking about Rose. "What a story." I mumbled

      "Oh god, Ads." Scott pulled me into a hug, "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to bring her up."

      "It's fine." I replied quietly, "You'd think after two years-"

      "Addison, if I lost Stiles i'd be worse. You're handling it amazingly." Scott squeezed me against his chest, "She was your best friend, it's okay to be sad."

      "I know," I pulled myself up from Scott, "but what else did Mathis say to him?"

      "It doesn't matter," Scott slung an arm around me, "He was just lying."

      Again with the guilt.

~

      "Miss Stilinski, you've been requested in the library." Mr. Harris waved off the hall moniter that usually slept in the storage closet instead of working.

      As the only student he liked, he let me go instead of keeping me. I pulled my bag over my shoulder and stuffed away my notebook and pen and tucked my chem book under my arm.

      "Hope this one's better." Mr. Harris muttered to me as I passed. Being a tutor at the school, Mr. Harris was my advisor.

      "Let's hope." I replied quietly, leaving for the library.

      "Left table, Addison." The librarian told me, pointing absently.

      "Thank you-" I stopped, my eyes traveling to the back table farthest from the front.