Twelve

A/N: So I know this is TW but do I have any HP people in the most brilliant mood in like, forever? I mean how can you not be? A spin-off SERIES OF FILMS. WE'RE BACK BABY.

Sorry, I just needed a moment, but anyways! Here's twelve! I'll start writing fourteen once I get this posted! Enjoy and tell me what you think! Xx ~Mel

12.

*Addison*

      I'd spent the week on stealth mode, carefully tracking after the new demon population in Beacon Hills. None of it had been said to anyone, I simply isolated myself. I hadn't told Isaac anything new on the matter, Stiles was still near wordless with me and Derek had been staying low ever since he helped me after what went down at the school. Thankfully, I'd convinced Dad that he'd dreamt the nightmare of being possessed in a way to make sense of the murders that he and the state couldn't explain. I knew then that I for sure have my own lower ring of hell waiting for me. With Mathis overly involved with Lydia, he'd been getting careless and easy to follow. And thanks to him, I'd found where he and all of the others had their 'headquarters'.

      I sat on my bedroom floor, my legging-sheathed legs crossed budda like. I pressed the red ink on to the last spot on my Beacon County map, the whole map looking like a toddler with a marker pack had gotten loose. Tucking a piece of loose hair behind my ear, I shifted one of the five frumpy papers scattered around me.

      "Ads?" Dad opened my door, causing me to jump lightly, "Addison, it's seven." He rose his eyebrows at my lack of response, "In the morning."

      My eyes widened, my hands grasping for my phone, "Oh god, Dad, I-"

      Dad waved it off, "It's okay, you can have today off. You've got perfect grades anyways." He began to walk off but stopped, "Don't let that history project take up your life. You've been cooped up in here for nearly a week."

      "It'll be over soon," A wave of drousiness brushed over me, "Promise."

      Dad smiled, nodding to me before giving a short goodbye, "Keep the doors locked. Get some sleep." He directed sweetly, soon leaving for the station.

      I nodded in reply, slowly pulling my legs out and standing up with a numb sensation running through my limbs. Walking over to my window, I drew back the curtains. I flinched violently, automatically shutting them a second later.

      I'd definitely over-worked this time. I hadn't sleep at all, but instead spent my night/morning on a map. OCD and insomnia aren't a good mix. Looking around, it matched up; there were three iced coffee bottles, four emptied and crushed red bulls and two empty sour patch kid packages littering my floor. And not the small bags either if you get what i'm saying. I rubbed my eyes, pulling back my duvet.

      "Noo," I droned out tiredly, my phone ringing the Harry Potter theme from across the room. "Hello?" I hung off the edge of my bed on my stomach, only cappable of crawling. With my eyes nearly closed I was unable to register the contact, I was tempted to hang up and go to sleep.

      "Addison," A rough, familiar voice woke me a bit more.

      "Derek?" I asked questionably, sitting up on my bed.

      "Can you meet me?" Derek continued, "I had a bit of a run in with someone earlier."

      I shut my eyes, "Sure." I slowly climbed off of my bed, "Stella's?"

      "It'd be safer at mine. They're everywhere." Derek replied.

      "Sure, i'll be over soon." Hanging up, I clammered on a bra and adjusted the sleeves of my All Time Low hoodie. I sat on the floor of my room again and laced up my hunting boots over my Slytherin socks. Securing my knife, my mind wandered.