Seventy

A/N: Why won't my broken finger heal already?

70.

*Addison*

"Peter?" Allison's surprised tone over the phone dulled down to a whisper. "Psycho Uncle Peter Hale? Addiso-"

"Just trust me, Al, It's diferent with me for Peter. He used to babysit me when I was a kid." I told her, pacing outside of Peter's.

Although Peter soundly agreed to help, Derek was still inside threatening him. It wasn't a guess, either; I could hear it.

"This is your life and Stiles' on a silver platter. If you hand it to Peter and he wants to run, that could be it." Allison quickly said, "Are you-"

"Is that Addison?" Lydia's voice struck the background. Ignoring a verbal answer, I assumed Allison nodded. "Can I talk to her for a second?"

"Uh, yeah." Allison put up no argument, handing the phone over.

"Okay, I know you stay through school on my party days, but it's like five." Lydia, Queen of Parties and being punctual, was half snappy of her nature and half of what I assumed to be a wine cooler. They were her 'party warm up'. "Where the hell are you?"

"I'm-"

"Addison." Derek came out from Peter's, nodding his head for me to come in.

Lydia stopped, "Who was that?" She gasped as if it was scandelous. "Are you with grumpy leather jacket boy?"

I shut my eyes, groaning. "He's got a name, you know."

"Yeah, but the one I use is more fitting. A lot like his pants, actually."

"Oh, my God, Lydia." I rubbed my forehead, turning away from Derek, who was clearly amused. "The party is at eight, right?"

"Scheduling? What, are you setting a timer or something?"

"I'm hanging up on you. I'll be there later." I said, pulling the phone from my ear. Ending the call, I stuck my cell in my back pocket.

Derek lifted an eyebrow, grinning as I turned around. "What was that?"

"A conversation I will never repeat." I replied, walking up to Derek at the doorway. "And nice way of threatening Peter." I said with a smile, patting his chest twice lightly.

Derek rolled his eyes, "I hardly find it fair that you get to hear my conversations but I don't get to hear yours."

"Can I stop this fight before it happens?" Peter asked from the kitchen, having both of us come back inside.

"Please." I said, moving over to the table so I could face Peter.

Peter crossed his arms over his chest, leaning against the kitchen counter. "This is a suicide mission, you know that, right?" He'd agreed to go, but he was skeptical.

"Not for everyone it isn't." I said, holding on to the back of a chair.

"What if it doesn't work?" Peter asked, "You get dropped and now we're left with an angry Knight of Hell. Then what?"

"If I can keep him going, I won't try to kill him until the moon is uncovered. So, if it doesn't work, all your mystical werewolf powers will be active and you can hold down Mathis."

"Hold him down until what? The apocolypse?" Peter looked at me like I was insane.

"No, that's already happened." I waved it off. "I mean hold him down until Allison can send him to Purgatory. I gave her the spell and she's seen me do it before." I only gave half a glance to Derek. "This needs to work." I only looked to Peter again, "Or it's going to get really really bad."

"You've realized our town is covered in demons and you're practically signing the bill for your death, right Addison?" Peter said, his eyebrows knitting together.

"This is so much bigger than Beacon Hills and I." I shook my head. "They're going to restart the apocolypse, and my brother is the shiny gold key. Think about it. Stiles controls all the werewolves; born and bitten. Literally every single one will respond to him if enough force is applied."

"Force?" Derek asked, narrowing his eyes. "You mean like him getting worked up and all of us in the town shifting."

"Exactly. Imagine that, but everywhere. Not only will you all be exposed, but you won't have any control." I said, looking between the last surviving Hales.

"How would they get Stiles to do that much damage?" Peter questioned, neither he or his nephew getting the full picture that I was painting for them.

This was the very reason I couldn't live with myself if Hell took Stiles.

"They would torture it out of him. That's how they do everything down there."

*Stiles*

"Absolutely everything?" Scott asked, perched at the edge of my bed. "We're telling Lydia everything?"

"It's the right thing to do." I said, rifling through papers that went all the way back to my original research on lycanthropy when Scott was first turned. "She needs to know. She needs to know what she is."

"It's a lot to put on her. Especially when we're hitting doomsday, tomorrow." Scott was watching me move to my computer.

"Can you not call it that, please?" I sharply asked, feverishly typing at the keys.

"Okay, fine. But Stiles, it's not like we have it easy this weekend." Scott got off of my bed "Nothing is easy for us, ever."

"We'll make it, Scott. All of us are going to make it."

Without a reply, I glanced over my shoulder. Scott was gone.

Leaving the page open on the article of the uncoming eclipse, I left my room with furrowed eyebrows. "Scott?"

"Here." Scott said, his voice travelling from Addison's room just as I got to the hall.

Leaning in the doorframe, I lifted an eyebrow. "What are you doing in here?"

Scott ran a thumb across a photo that held the three of us from mine and Addi's 10th birthday. "You wonder, sometimes, how well you know a person."

Letting him ponder his thoughts, I watched his eyes move along the small photo wall.

Addi prided herself on pictures ever since we were kids. The wall next to her bed practically held a timeline.

"How about these two?" Scott asked, pointing to a picture from the summer, two extremely tall guys in plaid with Addi in front of a vintage car. "The hunters."

"What about them?" I asked, crossing my arms over my chest. "Winchesters, I think."

"Call them. We can ask them for help. They trained Addi, which means they have even more experience than she does." He looked back to me as if he'd found the way out.

"There's a reason that they haven't come to help. Sam was only allowed when all the the non demon creatures were out." I told him. "The Winchesters have no idea that werewolves are in Beacon Hills."

"Then let them know!" Scott raised his voice, "Have them come save addison!" He shut his eyes, simmering the red out of his eyes. "What are we supposed to do, Stiles?"

"We fight until we can't. That's all we can do."