Fifty-Five

A/N: Seeing Ouija just for the sake of Shelley and her sexy self on Halloween even though I heard that it sucked. Here's 55, please don't hate me! And always feel free to tell me if you catch any spelling/grammar errors! xxx

55.

*Stiles*

"She slept the whole way here." Derek told me, us having to switch off Addison so no one saw her come into Beacon Hills with Derek. He was worriedly pushing at his hair, talking to Scott and I while Isaac carried Addi to the jeep. "There wasn't any panic attack. She swore and just passed out."

"How long has she been out for?" Scott asked, leaning on the hood of Argent's spare SUV with his arms crossed over his chest.

"30 hours, at least." And Derek looked like he'd been up that long. "And her necklace stopped working. That was the only way I knew she was still alive."

"Did she do anything like talk in her sleep?" I asked, lifting an eyebrow. "She's done that before on road trips and stuff."

Derek shook his head, "Dead silent. And I'm pretty sure she wasn't breathing at all. She had a heartbeat, but no breathing."

"I didn't know that was even possible. You can't live if you don't breathe." Scott looked thoroughly confused. "That should've killed her."

"Yeah, well the fact that this is even happening is unnatural." Derek said, bags forming heavily under his eyes. "So, who really knows anymore?"

"Isaac." Scott looked over his shoulder to the car we'd been travelling in. "Anything?"

Isaac shook his head, a brotherly expression in his eyes. "No."

Sometimes I did envy their relationship. They cared about each other so much. Isaac could even be a better brother than I was.

"Derek, how about you go home and take a nap or something." I suggested, seeing that Derek looked like he was about to drop dead. "We already told the other it was safe to come back."

Derek nodded tiredly, "Call me when she wakes up."

I nodded, moving away from the SUV so Derek could drive back to his loft.

Isaac was in the back, Addison unbreathing and laying in his lap. Pushing a piece of hair from her pale face, Isaac looked desperate for Addi to wake. He wasn't going to go until he knew she was okay.

"Let's get her to the house." I said, climbing into the driver's side of my jeep.

Shutting himself in the back, Isaac stayed with Addi.

"I've never heard of anything like this, even in mythology or anything." Scott shut his door, buckling his seat belt.

"Is there even mythology or legend on whatever she is?" I furrowed my eyebrows. We'd never considered looking up what our problem was.

Scott hesitated, "I don't know."

"She's stopped." Isaac's head shot up, his eyes covered in fear.

"Stopped what?" I asked, pulling into the driveway of our house.

"Everything."

Scott jumped out the moment I stopped the jeep. Joining Isaac, he came to the other side of Addison.

Pulling the keys out, I whipped around in my seat after tearing away the belt. "What is that supposed to mean?"

"Her heart stopped beating."