Eighty

A/N: Guys, there's only one chapter after this. One.

80.

*Addison*

 I jumped down from the last step of the make shift stairs of the warehouse. Darting with the duffle strapped on, I went to the entrance to the tunnel without being seen.

Unlatching the door buried in the Earth, I flipped it open and put on a flashlight. Glancing up to the moon one more time, I lept into the underground and shut the door behind me.

Keeping a steady pace, I could hear the shots in the warehouse coming closer. Stoping, I put a marker in the stone tunnel that was once used to illegally move alcohol in the twenties. Putting the duffle bag down, I set the flashlight after turning it off. Instead of using my phone for the rest of the way, I put it away in the bag as well.

Exchanging my knife for one of my guns, I put the knife into it's holder in my shoe. White knuckling the gun absently, I turned off the safety as my eyes adjusted to the darkness. Guiding my fingertips along the wall, I came across a dead end.

Reaching up, I found a trapdoor. Inching my foot around, a stool wasn't too far away. Climbing onto it, my tap on the wood panel proved that no one was on top of it. When I pushed, it didn't do much more than rattle.

A set of feet came up above, casting a shadow over the slits in the wood. The owner of the feet crouched down, making my breath flitter as I raised my gun a little.

"Is that you, Addison?" The voice asked, matching to a face instantly in my mind.

"Mathis?" I lowered my gun, hearing him unlock the door by cleanly ripping the bolt off.

"I was wondering where you were when the party started." Mathis flipped open the door and held down a hand to me. "Come on, then. You're too short to get out alone."

Grabbing his hand, Mathis easily pulled me from the ground. "I'm not that short."

"Sure you're not." Mathis set me down and shut the door. "I'm guessing there'll be someone else coming through there."

I nodded, looking around at where we were. Remembering Chris' blueprint, I figured out that we were in the room hidden behind the open area where they sounded a little too gun happy. "Why are you back here and not out there?"

"I'm being kept for later." Mathis said, brushing dust off my shoulders. "They're playing my card when the eclipse comes to full."

"Do they know that it's not me? Your demon buddies?" I asked, keeping my gun at my side. "Did you tell them?"

"No, I supposed you'd make some sort of reveal or something." Mathis smiled, "But it was just a guess."

"Well, it keeps them less interested in Stiles." I said, lifting my head as someone called for Mathis. I held my gun and fired once. "But you're not wrong."

Mathis laughed a little, "I've said it before, Addison. I get how your brain works."

Shaking my head with an amused expression, I knew he was right. "Right, well, we can be the monsters who understand each other." Moving from him, I saw a space in the wall that went into the main of the warehouse.

"You think you're a monster?" He asked, the smile in his voice cutting out.

"I'm not wrong to." Angling my gun, I released one round into the head of a demon.

"She's here." Someone called with an evident smirk.

"I think that's my cue." I said, reaching for the door knob. "Don't miss yours, Mathis." 

"Wait," Mathis grabbed my arm, "You're hardly a-"

"I'll tell you something. I'm not going to lie to you tonight. Count on that one thing. I do think that of myself. I'm cruel and out of hope. I'm, I'm," I couldn't think of the word to use. "I'm dilapidated, Mathis. I'm broken and in ruins and you can't change that - no one can."

Mathis let go of me, "Go help your friends. I'll be out soon. And I'm sorry, for everything."

"Yeah." I opened the door, meeting his eyes for only a moment. "Me too." Slipping out, I fired off two rounds and the demons coming up behind Isaac fell in sparks of bright orange.

Isaac whipped around at the sound of the shots and looked at me with glowing yellow eyes. It was strange to see him as a werewolf, but I knew it was still my Isaac.

"Nice of you to finally joins us, Addison." Chris called, a laugh in his voice as he flipping a demon over his back and onto the floor.

"Great to be here." I ducked before rolling backwards and under a pair of legs. Swinging up with ease, I lodged a bullet in his neck before he could turn around. Looking up, I saw rafters leading to the second level that only contained a platform ring around the outside. It made for a perfect view down to the center.

"Good shot." Allison chimed, herself perched between the two levels with her crossbow. Grinning, she seemed to be enjoying this.

"Thanks." I smiled, pulling myself up on a bar before feverishly swinging myself up to the metal platform that Boyd and Derek started out on. On the moment of getting my footing, I found a demon running up on either side of me. Swiftly, I pulled out both of my guns at the same time and shot a round into each of the black eyed minions.

I watched below for a moment, seeing Stiles take out a tall man coming directly at him. Although I smiled for his win, he moved as soon as the body sparked and fell without his expression changing.

There was hunting and there was survival. One was more enjoyable than the other.

Looking to my left, Boyd was held against the wall by a redhead.

Jumping over one of the bodies, I pulled the demon off of the shifted werewolf and slammed the barrel of my .45 to his chest and put one round into him.

"Thanks." Boyd said, easing for a moment but the yellow in his eyes stayed. "I lost my gun. One of them got it from me."

"Don't sweat it." I handed him my spare. "Safety off-"

"Steady arm." Boyd finished, "I know."

"Good, now go." I took the platform stretch that he came from, dodging two bullets as I ran. "Try a little harder!" I cat called, laughing as little as I went around to where the fire escape was.

The inside was covered in claw marks - that clearly Derek and Boyd's way up. Thankfully, there wasn't any blood.

"Left, Addison!" Scott shouted up to me, crimson eyes blazing as he slashed up a red eyed demon.

They needed so much back up that they brought the crossroad demons into play. It's kind of pathetic that they needed this much backup to handle a couple of teenagers.

Whipping to my left, two bulky demons made the platform rattle as they rushed me.

Flipping backwards to give myself more room, I shot a bullet into both of their chests.

In his spark, the blond close to the railing tumbled over in a fit of sun colours.

"Incoming!" I called, the thick body nearly landing on Derek.

Derek merely moved, using the wall to flip over a demon and kick him down before shooting him. Looking up to me, flourescent red eyes found mine. His eyebrows furrowed, taking on his human features. His eyes fizzled to hazel green.

A laugh hit the air as the room darkened, "Ladies and gentlemen, a lunar eclipse is a beautiful thing."

We were out of time.