Sixteen

A/N: 14 days is wayy to long to wait for a new chapter! I'm so sorry! Being the nice little child I am, I updated both Worth Solving and Dilapidated. At a pep rally earlier I was hit in the face with one of those tshirts they throw out, but hey, I still caught the bloody thing. Here's sixteen of Dilapidated! Xx -Mel

16.

*Addison*

      I didn't know what to say or what to think. I remembered now that I didn't pick up his badge when he was possessed. Why did Lydia have it stached in her car though?

      "Something wrong?" Lydia asked, making the badge clattered out of my hand and prick my thigh. "You're awfully quiet tonight."

      "No, I'm fine. Just hoping they'll have good dresses." I lied. I pretended not to see Allison's 'bullshit' look and stuffed away the badge into my jacket.

      "Of course they will, it's Macy's." Lydia slowed the car and swivled into a space, a massive red star beckoning.

      "I'm trying these on." Lydia stated, leaving the area filled with dresses of all colours and types.

      "Okay, what the hell?" Allison directed at me, her face serious. "What happened in the car?"

      I glanced around before fishing out the bloody badge and held it out to her.

      Allison furrowed her eyebrows and examined the badge, "Your dad's? Who's blood is that?"

      "It's Mrs. Carter's." I replied in a hushed tone, side plaiting my hair for something to do with my nervous hands.

      "The librarian? Am I missing something, Addi?" She asked, unsure of what to think.

      "You are. Last week, Mathis possessed my dad. He killed Mrs. Carter but used my dad to do it. I got him out before they could tag anything on my dad. But I left something on accident. His badge was on the floor of the library, I remember seeing it." She wasn't catching on, "Allison, I didn't pick it up. It was in Lydia's car, lodged under her seat."

      "So Lydia picked it up?" Allison asked, her brown eyes wide.

      "I don't know, but it's in her car and it was purposeful." I flew into talking to myself, "It doesn't make sense, they don't do that. They're just," My breathing slowed, "Death omens. Oh no."

      "Addison!" Allison grabbed my shoulders and shook me, "What's going on? Who's they?"

      "Lydia. She's a banshee." I said solidly before pulling out my cell. Dialing Stiles, it continued to ring. "Damn it." I fell into panic mode, the answering machine picking up. "Stiles, I know you don't want to talk to me. I get that. But this is important!" I began pacing quickly, "It's about Dad! I promise i'll tell you anything you want to know but this is important! I need you-"

      "Addi, what is it?" Stiles abruptly picked up.

      I let out a pent up breath, "Oh thank Castiel." I murmured, "Stiles, do you know where Dad is, right now?"

      "He's at the station, I think. Why?" Stiles had pulled the jeep to a stop, "Is something wrong?"

      "I'm going to work the late shift, can you bring my uniform to the Macy's?" I'd fallen uniterested in the dresses and felt paniked as Lydia surfaced from the dressing rooms. I quickly hung up, taking the badge away from Allison.

      "I'm going with the silver one. "Lydia stated, carrying a strapless floor length silvery dress.

      Allison and I agreed with her choice as if the past five minutes hadn't just happened.