Fifty-Eight

A/N: I've had a theory of Parrish actually being Camden since season 3b so when I found a way to fit that in with my story, I went for it. Plus we all need a little Deputy Parrish in our lives. I like to like with a lot xxx -Melissa p.s. The reason that chapters have been longer lately is because i've been putting some together since a few were too short on their own

58.

*Stiles*

 "Parrish and Marshall have her." Dad said, his expression falling flat as three suits came through the main door of the hospital. "God damn it." He muttered, giving me a warning look.

Raphael McCall led the pack, his aura exactly the same as I remembered. Dickish.

"Dear God." I cursed under my breath before thinking of Scott being in the bathroom, hiding from his near shift fifteen minutes ago.

"Lose your daughter, Stilinski?" Mr. McCall asked, stopping in front of him.

"Raph, what are you doing here?" Melissa had rushed around the counter to get to them.

"Addison Stilinski is missing. Cute little girl with pig tails from what I remember." He said a little cockily, "I was told to come down here because of all the officer in your department that have died recently. Last thing we want is Addison becoming one of those, right?"

"Marshall and my new officer are bringing her here now." Dad retorted, "I apologize for the time you took to put on that suit."

Sarcasm surely does run in our family.

"I'm actually here to talk to her. I was told Addison is assisting in the case of Mrs. Carter." Raphael said, adjusting his cuffs with clear annoyance. "We're running over all the unsolves so we might close some."

"Officer Stilinski was unwillingly removed from that case. Carter was the librarian at the school and knew her well."

"I'd still like to talk to Addison." McCall wasn't going to let up.

Why does he need to talk to her so badly?

"We've put Addi under her sick leave." Dad retored, breaking a rule just by using a nickname.

"Against me talking to one of your officers?" McCall lifted an eyebrow, "That raises suspicion, Sheriff." He caught me looking at him and shot me a narrowed eyed look before returning to Dad.

"She's a teenager," Melissa cut in, "And he's her father. He has say."

"It's okay, Melissa." The use of her first name made Raphael give Dad a look only I saw. "You can talk to her, after we get everything sorted. She's sick and taking care of her comes first."

Agent McCall said something else, but his voice left my ears.

Addison and Dad's newest officer came through the doors, both looking a bit torn up as if they'd had trouble.

Dad left Raphael, moving to them in a few steps.

I got up, slipping between two nurses. I needed to know, and her necklace had an affect on me.

"Where's Marshall?" Dad asked, not knowing I was lingering just close enough to hear.

Addi only shook her head, blinking back little tears that had formed.

"Sir, Marshall didn't make it." The new officer replied, his eyes hurt. "After we found Addison wandering someone came to the patrol car and-"

Dad held up a hand, "Just, hold on a second." I knew the look on his face. He'd just lost yet another officer. "We'll make a report. Where did this happen, Parrish?"