Seventy-Six

A/N: Ew, school

76.

*Stiles*

 Wafting into my room, a smell rather than time woke me. Lifting my head to sniff, a stupid grin crossed my face.

I would be perfectly happy if I could live off of Addison's waffles and nothing else.

Drifting out of my bed and to my door, I followed the heavenly smell to the kitchen. Coming in, I saw Dad laughing while Addi was smiling at the stove.

Glancing over her shoulder, Addi looked so much like our mom. She grinned, "Morning, Sleepyhead."

Dad patted the chair next to him, "Take a seat, son. Your sister is spoiling us."

Addi laughed a little, taking two waffles from the iron. "How'd you sleep?" She asked as she put them on and plate and set it in front of Dad.

I rubbed my head, unconcerned with the state of my hair. "Pretty well."

"How do you two plan on spending you saturday?" Dad asked, sipping on the orange juice in front of him.

"Are you not hanging out with your two amazing kids today?" Addi asked teasingly, pouring more batter into the waffle iron.

"I would love to, but I have to get to the station in an hour. McCall and the other Feds left us in a bit of a mess. Brought up all these things and then dropped them." Dad looked over to Addi when she flipped the cooking waffles. "But you don't have to come."

"Well, if you need-"

Dad waved a hand and cut her off. "Let me rephrase that." He said, "I don't want you to come in. Have the weekend without any work."

"I don't get why she insists on working." I commented, picking an apple off of the fruit bowl in the middle of the table.

"Says the seventeen year old kid with no job." Addi snapped back playfully, putting new waffles on a plate. "The jobless become the homeless." She sang, handing me the breakfast.

Mimicking her, I poked out my tongue. "Well I'll be the brother of the sheriff when we're older and I'll just mooch off you."

"Hey now." Dad said with feigned offense.

I held up my hands in surrendur. "In due time, of course."

"Good luck with getting any of my money." Addison replied, finally to the point where she made herself a couple waffles.

Dad looked between us with amusement. "You two are the epitomy of siblings."

Addison laughed a little, sitting down at the table with us. "We do try."

I grinned, cutting apart my food and grabbing the syrup. "What should we do today, Ads?" We knew tonight was booked, but we weren't set on something for the morning.

Addi crinkled her nose a little, "I don't know."

"If you need to go anywhere you can take the jeep." I told her, eating a square of the waffle happily.

Dad made a strange noise, "I think my children have been replaced by aliens." 

Addi adjusted her hair over her Star Wars pyjama top with a smile. "I'm surprised. I've always had to steal it if I want to drive."

"Today must be your lucky day." I replied, the true meaning passing over dad's head with ease. I hesitated, "Always had to?" I furrowed my eyebrows, "I only remember the one time."

Addi shrugged, cutting her food. "I have no idea what you mean."

Dad made shrugged, making a noise along the lines of 'I don't know' and went to drinking his juice.