Sixty-Three

A/N: God damn cheer is going to seriously cut into my writing/updating time but I'll work with it. Xxx -Melissa

63.

*Allison*

 "She's here." Addison growled, shifting past me with her sights locked on to her target.

"Addi!' I quickly followed after her, a perky blonde standing at the end of the corridor.

She was losing her mind.

"I'm going to kill her." Addison said, a burning look in her eyes. "Exactly like she killed Erica."

"Addison!" I grabbed her arm with a jerk, "We're in a school for God's sake."

"God has nothing to do with this." Addi turned to go after Rosalie, but she was gone. "Damn it." She looked both ways, but couldn't see the blonde. "I need to kill her, Allison."

"Not here. We're in a school and you're supposed to stay calm."

"That's Stiles' job now, not mine." Addi gave me a stiff look. "Tell him that's I'll be back later. I'm taking the wicked witch down."

I tried to stop her but it was useless. Addison was going to go change and then she would end Rosalie once and for all.

Sighing, I turned back down the hall to go to English.

This was a battle Addi wanted and needed to fight herself.

"Allison?" Scott came up to me, slipping past other students. "You're back in school?"

"Yeah, I decided to stop putting it off." I pointed to where Addison left from, "Where's Stiles because Addi left and she told me to find him."

"Uh," Scott glanced around the crowd. "At his locker, I think. I'll take you." Going down to the next hall, I followed him. "Stiles."

"Yeah?" Stiles looked over, shutting his locker. "Hey Allison."

"Hey." Since coming back, I hadn't seen Stiles in a normal situation such as school. "Addi told me to tell you she left."

Stiles' shoulders dropped, "Already?" He pushed at his hair, "Where'd she go?"

"Uh," Telling him might be over stepping on my part.

"It was Rosalie, wasn't it?" Stiles seemed to know his sister better now than he did last semester in sophomore year. "She went after her."

"She's not safe on her own." Stiles told me, "She isn't stable."

"What do you mean?" Scott furrowed his eyebrows, "This is Addison we're talking about."

"She mentioned something about hallucinating." I said, shifting my grip on my history book.

"She's sick and she reached the point of hallucinations. Who knows what the hall she's seeing." Stiles shook his head as if he was going to add something. "If you put all of what's happening and shake it a little, that's what Addison is right now."

"What do we do? All of us leaving would make it too suspicious."

"My dad has the town under a microscope. There's no chance of getting to her without someone tipping him off." Scott put in, "What do we do?" 

"We call Derek."

*Addison*

"So, you think leaving school is the smart choice after missing close to a week?"

I looked up from lacing my boots, the spare change of clothes in the locker room helpful. "Did you think it was a smart idea to come into the girls' locker room?"