Twenty-Two

A/N: Hi there everyone! Just wanted to let you all know that i'm gaining on the final battle in the chapters i'm writing in my notebook! I'm pretty excited for you all to read the rest of this fic, because I really like it. Currently typing in my Thing 1 onesie so the mood is all good. Might be going to warped tour this summer so that's pretty wicked too. Long chapter this time. -Mel Xx

22.

*Addison*

      I absently reached up for my knife, wondering the consequences if I attempted to kill the King of Hell.

      "Or did mummy never tell you? It truly seems fit for you and your brother to be living in a town full of werewolves, seeing as either you or Stiles inevitably controls them. All of them. Every single werewolf in existance, and a stupid teenager can tell all of them what to do. You see, once your bitch of a mother bit it-"

      I whipped out my knife, holding it under his chin as I grabbed onto his suit jacket. "Keep going on about my mom and I swear to God."

      Crowley let out a tight breath, "How dare you!" He growled, anger bristling up in him. "I am the King!"

      "Remember that 'stupid' bit? Yeah, that's this. Guess what, Crowley. I've got nothing to lose anymore. My brother hates me, he flipped Derek off and my friends are scared of me, so my ablilty to be this stupid comes in handy." I clenched my jaw, "I want you to leave me along, and my friends and family. This is my town and I will not let you take it away from me."

      "Why is this sounding like a peaky deal, Addison?" Crowley glared at me, starting to sweat under the proximity of the blade that could kill him.

      "It's not. Either you leave me alone up until the eclipse, or I kill you right now. By this point you'll know i'm not bluffing."

      "With the body count you've racked up by seveteen, trust me, love. I know you mean business." Crowley faked a smile. "I'll respect your dull, her-like requests. Now, do you mind?" He glanced down as well as he could, "This is one of my favourite suits."

      I relenquished my knife, watching Crowley stagger back to his upright posture. "Can I go please?"

      "Fine." Crowley straightened himself up as he looked at me with a sense of distaste. "How did it feel?"

      "How did what feel?" I asked bitterly, grabbing my purse after getting up from the arm chair.

      "Stabbing Rosalie, even after you originally killed her. You must really care about that werewolf if you had to drive a knife through her just to save him."

      "She was a demon." I plucked my mobile from my garter and put the knife there. "She deserved to be put down, just like the rest of you dogs." Heading out the door brimming with anger, I shut it behind me. Waiting until I got to the next street over, I finally turned my phone on.

      Two messages from Scott asking if I was alright and what the hell was going on, along with a missed call from Isaac.

      I quickly called him back, happy for his fast pick up. "Hey, are you okay?"

      "Yeah, i'm fine." I could nearly see Isaac rubbing his head with slight frustration. "I've been working  on my trig for hours but i'm getting no where." Tapping his pencil, he sighed. "D'you think you can come help me? Please?"

      "Yeah, of course. I'll be there in two shakes." Thankful for something normal, I was happy to go help Isaac with homework.

      "Thanks. By the way, the code is in the date of the, uh, the house fire. So yeah, use that to get in. I'm gonna finish up my English while you're on your way over." Isaac added, saying a goodbye before hanging up.