Eleven

A/N: So I decided to update sooner than I thought I would but i'm perfectly happy with doing it now! And i'm also watching Now You See Me and ugh Jesse Eisenberg is perfection. Anyways! Here's chapter 11! Xx ~Mel

11.

*Addison*

      "Daddy," I clasped a hand over my mouth, "I'm so sorry."

      My dad smirked, "Darling, your daddy isn't here." He thought for a moment, "Actually, he might be. If he's still awake" Grinning, he stepped closer to me, "I can do anything I want to you because I know you won't use that fancy little blade of yours on me." He took another step, "Where'd you get that demon blade anyways?"

      "You could say I know people in low places." But he was right, I wouldn't use the knife. I can't. The blade kills whoever the demon is possessing as well and I wouldn't dare.

      "How charming. What a seventeen year old you are. Tell me, those two you were with, Moose and Ken Doll, what would they think of you and all your werewolf mates?" Dad laughed, "Because they don't know, do they?"

      "The Winchesters don't have business in Beacon Hills." I spat sharply, pretending it didn't hurt to see Dad affected by a world he wasn't supposed to be roped into.

      "They would if you told them who you were handing around. But you lie, and to more than just the Winchesters. To your brother, to Scott, you havn't even told Lydia what she is." He smirked, "I could've told you that she was a screamer."

      "Mathis." I snarled, "Get out of my father or I swear to god i'll-"

      "You'll do what?" Dad ran a hand down his uniform, "You're not going to do anything because you wouldn't dare hurt your only parent left" He walked up to me and lowered his head to mine, "I can feel him, he's awake. He's a fighter for sure, love."

      "Then he'll understand." I narrowed my eyes, "Exorcizmus te, omnis immudus spiritus." I stepped back from him, continuing the exorcism.

      Mathis jerked inside of my dad, his eyes wide and pitch black. "I- stop!" He growled, my knife pointed at him.

      "Omnis satanica potestas, omnis incursio infernalis adversari."

      Dad fell to his knees, black smoke starting to drip from his mouth. "Pathetic." He spat, "I can see his thoughts and after losing Mummy, you don't compare at all."

      I shouted over him, nearly screaming the rest of the exorcism. "You're lying." I spat, a scream emitting from Dad as a heavy stream of smoke launched from his mouth.

      I dropped down to my knees as Dad collapsed. I pressed my head to his chest, his eyes shut but his heart still beating. He's just unconscious.

      I quickly pulled out my phone, my other hand wrapped around Dad's, "Derek. I need your help."

~

      I ran the damp cloth along Dad's forehead, wiping away the spattered blood. "I promised Mom I wouldn't let this happen to you."

      "Addison." Derek slowly walked into the library, "I had to get past Stiles but you have a habit of leaving your windows unlocked." He wavered one of Dad's spare uniforms in his hand.

      "Thanks." I stuffed the cloth into my pocket, knowing not to leave anything behind, "Mathis possessed him, he faked the call and he killed her." I stood up from Dad's unconscious body and looked over to Mrs. Carter.