Fifteen

A/N: Took a little while longer to update this but I promise i've still been writing! School's been pretty, intense. Loads of exams in my advanced classes as well as working on an Avengers FF. So here's fifteen! Tell me what you think! Xx -Mel

15.

*Addison*

      "Like fifteen minutes bad." I pressed a hand against Derek's stomach, waiting for Chris to respond. From how close his heart is to the wound, he wouldn't have much time left.

      "Can you get over here?" He asked, joining me in slight panic.

      I patted Derek's pockets and the hesitantly fished them out from his jeans. "Yeah, I can."

      "I'll keep the girls in, just get Derek to the back of the garage." Chris said, promptly hanging up.

      I lifted up Derek again, struggling to fit him in the back seat of his camaro. "Was kissing me that bad?" I grumbled, shutting the door on Derek, who was now stuffed into the back. I ran around to the front, automatically bringing the car to life. "I'm supposed to be getting homecoming dresses but no, there's a werewolf bleeding in the backseat." I mumbled, sensing the lightest smirk radiating off of him. "Oh shut up." I sped towards the Argent's house across town.

      "Why do you keep doing this for me?" A choked, half awake voice came from behind me.

      "Don't worry about it." I told him quietly, surprised he hadn't fully gone under. He was fighting .

      "Distract me." Derek muttered, struggling to stay above the crashing blackness as he was dangerously near death.

      I grinned lightly, "Okay, did you see who shot you?"

      "No." Derek replied airily, "It just happened. No footsteps or crumpling leaves. It's like they had one of those necklaces." He hesitated, catching his breath, "Are you the only one with one?"

      No. Sam and Dean had bracelets that did the same thing.

      I kept quiet, driving quickly behind the Argent's garage. Chris opened the back, jogging out to meet me.

      "Thank you so much." I said the second I turned off the car and got out.

      "Let's get him inside." Chris said after taking my thanks.

      I pinched behind my ear, my personal trick to keep down a panic attack. What I was dreaming of was becoming real.

      "Something wrong?" Mr. Argent asked, breaking open the bullet with his teeth.

      "I think the Winchesters might be in town." I said worriedly, biting down on my knuckle as I watched Chris start of Derek. 

*Allison*

      "Dad-" I padded down the stairs, holding back a scream as a figure bumped into me.

      "Shh!" Addison clasped a hand over my mouth, "Sorry!" She said quietly.

      I glanced down to her clothes, simple and something completly against Lydia's code. "Oh no." I grabbed her arm, pulling her towards the washing room. "She'll kill you." I tugged her over to where the newly washed clothes were, the two of us agreeing on a maroon 3/4 sleeve lace dress and black tights.

      "There's makeup in the bathroom, come up when you're done. I won't tell her you're here yet." I told her, winking as I left Addi to it. After taking her thank you, I headed to check on Dad. Hearing bustling from the garage, I poked my head in, "Hey Da-"