Eighteen

A/N: Happy Christmas everyone!  Xx -Mel

19.

*Stiles*

      "Where'd Addison go- oh, Stiles. You okay?" Scott's voice channeled over my recollection of how Ads and I  were before all of this ever happened.

      "Stiles, where is your sister?" Dad walked out into the main, Derek ducking out the back door of the station.

      "She had homework she forgot about." I told him, "She's out in the jeep, I need to take her home, Dad." Leaving without giving Dad the chance to bring up the fact that Addison never forgot to do her homework.

      "Stiles!" Scott jogged after me, "Stiles, wait!"

       I stopped near the jeep and turned to face where the woods eagerly sat. "Derek!" I shouted, knowing I wouldn't have to yell twice for a werewolf.

      "What?" Derek surfaced next to me, clearly not wanting to be seen near the police station.

      A pent up wall of rage broke down, sending me at him. I grabbed the collar of his leather jacket and tugged at him. "What the hell are you doing with my sister?"

      "Stiles-" Scott attempted half heartedly.

      "No, Scott." I whipped back to Derek, "Did it ever occur to you that she's my baby sister? The last  person on earth who would be nice to you and you chose their sister? Really, Derek?"

      Derek made no attempt to fight me off. A mix of emotion lined in his face but they were so indifferent I could tell what it was. "She saved me first."

      "Oh, how poetic, I-"

      "I mean it literally. That night in the woods when I said I killed that blonde, it wasn't actually me. That girl was a demon and I didn't kill her, she was killing me. I don't know how she knew but Addison showed up and dropped the girl. Literally, Stiles, okay."

      "You of all people should've learnt by now not to trust hunters." I snapped, so beyond angry I couldn't control it. "Stay away from my sister, Derek."

      "Are you scared of her?" Derek asked, refusing to respond with shifting.

      "Yes." I dropped the collar of his coat. "And you should be too." Narrowing my eyes at him, I had proof he needed to leave Addison. "You thought Kate liked you once, and she burnt your house down. Who says Addison is any different?"

      Scott finally interviened, "Let's go, Stiles." He pushed a hand against Derek who attempted to step forward. "He's just being a brother." Grabbing me, he pulled me back to the jeep to leave. 

      "The past just repeats." I called before opening the jeep door, "Get out while you still can." 

      Scott pulled himself in, buckling his seat belt. "That wasn't right, Stiles, and you know it. Bringing up the mass homocide of his family to keep him away from yours?" 

      "I don't want him around her, Scott!" I barked, "She's already a hunter, a killer might I add, and now she's throwing in a werewolf to the mix?"

     "You really think she'd kill Derek?" Scott asked, looking at me like I was crazy. 

     "Do you? You saw more than I did today and you still think she's the same old Addison?" I recoiled, sending the question at him.

     "Stiles, I know what I saw, and even though she saves people like she is for this entire town by fighting, it's still Addi." Scott pressed, using his convincing voice.