Fifty-Seven

A/N: For those who watch Spn and therefore understand the characters I use, I do have the timeline changed so the angels don't fall and Zeke isn't tied to Sam like he(Well, Gadreel) is in s9. And for those who don't watch Supernatural, always feel free to ask me questions if you're confused! I'm on a quick fire of updates xxx -Melissa  *cough cough* I may or may not be bringing in Parrish this chapter

57.

*Stiles*

"Derek?"

"Not exactly." Turning around slowly from facing the duffle bag on the table, Mathis raised his hands as if he'd been caught.

I abruptly stood up, suddenly realising I had no way to fight him. "What the hell are you doing in here?"

"Easy, big brother." Mathis lowered a hand, something unfamiliar dropping into his coat pocket quietly. "I can explain."

"I don't want excuses of why you're in my sister's room." I snapped, wishing that I had some sort of weapon that Addi seemed to have a plethora of.

"I'm trying to help her, okay mate?" Mathis held out his hands in front of him in my direction. 

"Help her what? Go to her death?" I barked, "I'm not stupid, Mathis."

"If you're not, then let me go. I'm getting Addison out of the hospital." He was giving me a sincere look. "Two minutes and she'll be safe. Then you can go. I can't have you interrupting this early and getting her killed."

Before I could attempt to move after him, Mathis' fingers clicked together and he was gone.

"Damn it!" I shouted, running to the open door.

But I couldn't get out.

Smacking my hand against the open doorway, I was trapped in the hospital room.

Two minutes

Mathis was going to take Addison and I was stuck beind an invisible wall.

Quickly, I patted my hoodie pockets before checking my jeans. Looking out into the corridor, my cell phone sat on the other side.

Groaning, I ran my hands through my hair. Slinking to the ground, I pressed my head into my palms with closed eyes.

Because Addison was a special case, there was no one to help me save my sister.

"Scott." He had to still be in the building. "Scott, Addi is in trouble. I can't get out of my room, but if you can hear me, you need to get to the MRI room."

He had to be able to hear me. He just had to.

I muttered to myself, holding my foot against the invisible enclosure. "C'mon. C'mon."

My head whipped up, darkness covering so well that I couldn't see my hand in front of my face.

Either Scott created a diversion, or this is Mathis taking my sister right now.

Slamming my hand against the open door frame, my hand fell through just as the back up generators powered up.

Launching myself out into the hall, I grabbed my phone on my way to the room they'd taken Addison to.

"Hey, kid!" A woman in teal scrubs shouted as I ran by. "You can't got back there!" I wasn't sure how far away I'd gotten, but I'd heard her mumble to herself. "Must be one popular girl."

Ignoring her due to adrenaline, I pushed through a set of swinging metal doors only to stop dead on my feet.

Scott looked like he couldn't breathe. He rested his head against the wall, his hands in fists.