Twenty

A/N: Wow, I really need to catch up with my uploads. In my notebook I'm already writing chapter 37 and i'm only on 20 here! Hope you lot like this one! I just got back from the gym and I feel gross. Ew.  -Mel Xx

20.

*Scott*

      I thought that when I first became a werewolf, that would be the craziest, most insane up part of my life. I was so wrong. 

      Demons from Hell were patrolling Beacon Hills because our stupid little town was ground zero for the looming second-chance apocolypse. My best friend's sister has a magical knife to kill them and he's being driven out of his mind because of it. We're all falling to pieces. 

      Addison was really messed up after Rosalie died, but she never really spoke about it. She stuck to Isaac like life depended on it, because to her, it did. The way Mathis spoke about it that night in the gym, it was like he knew every detail about the murder. It wasn't just an ordinary break in, like the papers made it sound like, because it was demons who actually did it. 

      There was something in his eyes that made me think it was Mathis who was there that night. 

      "Scott." I heard my name called along with a clap of feet hitting the ground. "Scott."

      Spinning around, one of the last people I wanted to see was smiling next to me.

      "I heard I was missing all the fun."

      "Peter, what are you doing here?"

      "I live here, Scott." Peter replied, rolling his eyes. "So, mind filling me in on what's going on?"

      "I do mind actually." I retorted, "Why do you care? You haven't bothered with us for months."

      "Well since letting a werewolf follow it's nature is frowned on in Beacon Hills, I went elsewhere." Peter put his hands in his leather jacket pockets, "But I heard chatter, thought I might come and help."

      "Right, because all you do is help." I continued walking away from the empty playing field, my lacrosse gear over my shoulder.

      "Touchy." Peter said, lifting an eyebrow at me. "But if we're working to stop the apocolypse, count me in."

      Texting Addi from inside the pocket of my gray hoodie pocket, I felt like something was up with Peter. "We're not even sure if we can fight it."

      "Of course you can. It's been done before." Peter hesitated, "At least, that's what i've heard."

      "What do you suggest?" I asked, sending out an S.O.S. to Addison. Hoping that Peter couldn't see past my facade, I continued to act like I didn't sense anything wrong.

      "Well, personally, I think you should just, let it happen. The apocolypse has to come at some point, doesn't it?" Peter walked closely to me, something he wouldn't do normally. 

      "Interesting choice." I mumbled, praying that Addi would be at the next turn to help me out. That how she usually did things. Always there when you needed her. "But I think that'll be the option they go with."

      "You do know what it's all about, don't you?" Peter asked, "Why the demons are dying to collect which ever one is the eclipse child?"

      "Do you?" I quizzed, glancing over to him. 

      Was a demon stupid enough to spill something like that?

      "There was this time when a demon was making deals, and in return, he'd come to your house and feed your six month old baby his own blood. He was making another generation of super soliders, but Stiles and Addison's mom was different. Yellow eyes jumped on getting his hands on her child." Peter spoke vividly, nearly grinning.