Fourty-Five

A/N: Sorry for the little break, but I was on vacation! I still don't feel like it's summer, but i'm sure as hell glad it's here! Enjoy 45! xx -Mel

45.

*Addison*

"Stiles suggested that Derek should take you?" Allison surprisedly looked over her shoulder as she opened her closet doors. "Is he on something?"

Sitting on Allison's bed, I was trying on my shoes for Homecoming that she held on to for me. "He didn't even suggest it. He flat out asked Derek to do it. I'd even said Sam or Dean could've given me a ride."

"That's insane." She shook her head before coming across a pale pink dress, she looked at me again. "When are you two leaving?"

"Tonight, after Homecoming. Stiles, Isaac and Scott are going to San Francisco in the morning while Boyd and Erica are going to the Rockies tonight and Peter didn't say where he'll be, but he's gone." I put the heels back into their box. "Are you staying or taking Lydia somewhere?"

"Dad said we can go out to one of the family home down state. Lydia believes we're going for just tanning so we should be good for the week." Allison said, "She thinks you're going with the boys to the Bay Area, which she is not happy about."

I laughed a little "She'll get over it. But i'm leaving after Crowning for Lydia's sake. The boys are leaving tomorrow morning and the Winchesters will get in around 11 a.m."

"I'll make sure we go before then, then." Allison told me unzipping the clear bag her Homecoming dress came in. "Are you sure you don't want to get ready over here? Lydia will be over in twenty minutes, I think."

"Yeah, Dad's insisting on pictures and Stiles says he'll kill me if they're all of just him." I stuck the shoe box in my Vans backpack that Lydia refused to let me bring to school. "But definitely find me at the dance." I picked up my skateboard after securing the straps over my navy sweater covered shoulders. "Bye, Al."

"Later, Ads." Allison cheerily said, smiling me off until I got out into the hall.

"Bye, Chris!" I called, sending a wave into the kitchen. After getting one back, I went out the front door. Dropping my board down, I jumped on and crossed the street. Pulling my phone out, I pressed it to my ear as the penny board clicked on the sidewalk. "Hey, are you there?"

"I'm outside of it." Derek said, "How far are you?"

"Nearly there." Turning into the alleyway, I skated down towards the storage units. Hanging up as I was spotted by the figure in leather, I halted my board next to him. "Hi."

"Hi." Derek pocketed his phone, watching me with a slightly amused expression. "Are you sure you want to wait until tonight? It's a four day drive."

"It'll be less suspicious if we wait. Mathis knows I have to be there tonight. We won't get a head start if we go now." Picking up my skateboard, I pulled the key from my back pocket. "Y'know, my mom told me about this place. It used to be where she kept everything for hunting between here and her car." Setting my things against the wall, I flicked on the lights after getting to door unlocked. "She took me out here once when I was little and had my hand coded to it. Like she knew what i'd become before I knew anything beyond crayons and numbers one through ten."

Derek shut the door behind him, seeing a couple of books and pistol case. "There isn't much left."

I laughed a little, opening up what looked like an electrical box. Pressing my left hand to a blue gel panel, I was accepted. "You'd be surprised."

Derek's eyebrows lifted as the wall started moving and spots in the floor rose. "I take it back." He said, the vast weaponry and books in tens of newly revealed places.