Chapter 5

~Genuine Tip~

~Genuine Tip~

You had no idea how you managed the night without bursting into flames and igniting your irritation by the amount of pressure that everyone was feeding you. The cause of Levi's specific orders were getting your nerves on edge as stack loads of plates were sitting on your arms to the flat area of your elbow.

It was a fascinating sight according to everyone in the room, impressed by your circus skills to hold many plates and glasses in one go. But to Levi's eyes, it was comical to him, although he was amused.

Jean was following you behind in making sure you have the necessary space so that people won't accidentally run into you. He offered to help, but a stubborn mule like you took the challenge and handled everything as if your life depended on it.

Luckily, you made it the table and began to set the savory dishes in front of amazed eyes. They were all safe and tidy, but most of all clean.

Levi inspected the dishes carefully. If he could, he would whip out a magnifying glass to detect a germ sitting in his rice. That would be an offensive sight.

"Squeaky clean dishes, like how I asked for," he said calmly and then scooping up his spoon to devour his meal. You let out a relief sigh, nearly sweating in your shirt by the tensity of Levi's approval.

The woman sitting with him, who you still wonder her name, made a soft chuckle as she watched your French teacher being occupied in his feast. "Apologies for Levi's obsession. He has a thing for plates that brings out a blinding shine."

You quietly rolled your eyes humorously, and then slightly bowed to them in thanks. "Anything else before I leave you to your dinner?"

"Why yes," again, to your annoyance, the infamous stoic face turned to look at you. Of course, he was not done with you yet. "I would like another glass of water with pristine slices of lemon swimming in it. I prefer you to wash the glass before refilling it also. And I want your hands vigorously clean, especially under those groggy nails before touching it to hand it to me. If not, then don't bother in giving it."

He said all of this while lifting his empty cup to your face. If it was just you and Levi alone at this place, you would slap the glass from his hand and throw your apron down to start a wild argument with him.

For him being your professor and neighbor, your education was on the line and you have no room for needless situations. Twitching a wry smile, you took the glass from his hand and held your strength back from crushing it in your palm.

"Of course!" you've let out, turning on your heel. But once your face was away from their sight, you had the most nastiest expression glaring at everything in your way, especially at little children.

You cannot believe this man. For a twenty-seven year old, he was indeed acting like a spoiled child demanding for more piggyback rides. If this is how he is when eating out, it would be best for him to just stay at home and save the trouble for other people to do chores for him.