Chapter 36 [Lemon]

Warning: containing very explicit content

If you wish not to read, then skip this and read the next chapter. To those who will, I hope your body is ready. You guys actually think I'm going to write this story without a smut part? Nope! Well, here you have it. This is what you guys wanted since the very beginning. Dig your graves, everybody.

~Intimacy~

Your heart beated uncontrollably while Levi attacked your lips with aggression, still fumbling at your curves and dragging his long fingers at your back. He rolled his tongue sloppily with yours as he tipped your head back and widened your legs apart so that he could press his body against yours.

You were breathless by the time he pulled away for a second. He grabbed your weight under your legs. You embraced his neck as Levi lifted you off the stool and sat you on his marble counter. He had taken off his shirt in a hurry and threw it on the side for careless reasons, revealing his toned chest and noticeable pecs.

You took your chance to admire his body as a desirable instinct fell in the line of your stomach and traveled south to your abdomen.

His skilled hands grabbed the hem of your sweater and peeled it off your head with your arms raised up, revealing yourself in a bra from underneath. Levi didn't have time to stare as he kissed your lips hungrily and threw the sweater on the floor while his hands gripped at your thighs surrounding his waist, bringing his groin pressing at your hips.

You definitely felt a bulge protruding from his pants, poking at your stomach and slightly grinding against your body for release. You breathed hard at his hips moving against yours as Levi's head lowered at your neck.

His hands unsnapped the hook of your bra from behind, and this time you didn't even care that he did. You wanted him to.

Feeling your straps loosened off your shoulders, he raised his hands from your stomach to the cups of your breasts under your flimsy bra as they were pushed over your chest. Your whole torso was exposed to him, closing your eyes as you felt him fondle with your breasts - kissing and then sucking them.

They became erect with his tongue flicking at the nipple while you trailed one of your hands down at his pants. You rubbed his length through his jeans, pulsating and hard as Levi hissed and pulled away from your chest to glance down at the work of your hand. He felt his pants getting tighter.

He unbuckled his belt and undid his zipper to create spacious freedom for his erection and for you to carry on to pleasure him. Stuffing your hand in his boxers, you grabbed at the base of his member and stroke him up and down at a steady motion.

Levi huffed so heavily, kissing your lips again and making you hum against his mouth while he pulled your body closer than ever. His hips bucked into your hand, wanting more as you fastened your pace to his liking.