Chapter 16

~A Discovery~

~A Discovery~

"Ugh."

For the past hour of binge watching cooking channels on the couch, you couldn't find anything else better to entertain yourself. Unfortunately, you were still sick, dosing on that orange-flavored liquid to keep you cleanse and fever-free. Levi had already left in the morning while you were in a deep slumber with you and your fortune dreams of devouring a series of buffet tables.

He left you with the leftover pot of carrot soup and jars filled of loose tea leaves to your likings. Since you have strong taste buds, nothing bore you more than blandness in food.

Speaking the likeliness about Levi, last night's event made you restless. Almost all night and all morning, you replayed the scene in your head as if it was a treasury, but most of all you contemplated if it was because you had sexual desires ever since your last relationship about five years ago. Instantly, the thought of Levi and his surprising stunts gave you withdrawals - plus bewilderment about your own thoughts about the man.

He's a teacher at my university. I am living with him because my apartment got recked.

You chanted repeatedly like casting a spell upon yourself, but the warm on your cheeks didn't stop. As undeniable as it is, Levi looked very alluring with his body paralleled to yours and his hair brushed pass his cheeks as the ceiling light gave him a dark silhouette over his passive face.

You shook your head frantically. Fantasizing about it would not make anything easy for you.

After the hour of just cram-studying and intense cleaning, you couldn't take the boredom. Due to the lack of entertainment you had, you dropped the brick-like remote to your side and scavenged in the kitchen to see if you can cheat yourself for a peanut butter cup.

You desired sugar.

"Of course," your eyes narrowed at the sight of his fridge, you even dared to snoop through his secret cabinets only to find french branded spices and ingredients. You whined, "Does he have anything else other than boring teas and spices?!"

Maybe it was your sickness that was causing your tantrum, but if that tantrum of yours is not appeased by the end of the day with sugar, then it would be a storm.

Taking your spare keys and wallet from the desk, you slipped into your pair of sneakers - about to launch yourself out of the apartment into the outdoor scenery, but your face planted against a body standing on the other side of the door.

"Where are you going?" that voice spoke strictly as you raised your eyes to meet a pair of smitten ones.

Your body tensed as a flashback from the previous night occurred to your mind. "L-Levi! I was just..."

"Not while you're sick," he barked annoyingly and turned your shoulders back to the apartment room as you two entered back in the living room.

You flailed your arms wildly, "But my fever went away!"