Chapter 6

~Extra Help~

~Extra Help~

This is bullcrap!

You were nearly screaming in your chair with hands beside your face, elbows propped on your desk while you stared down at your thick textbook, opened and vacant before your eyes.

Everything that was in this book were written in French - all of it, including the summary, table of content, even the page number. There was not one thing you understood in the three-inch book and it was getting on your last nerve. You've been cracking it ever since you first purchased it a few days ago with the help of Levi's money, but you can barely interpret one word from it.

Glancing your eyes up, they followed the man who was pacing back and forth in front of the room with a ruler in his hand. His framed glasses been pushed up to the bridge of his nose, wearing his formal gray suit that shown his uptight character.

His attire always bored you, since you liked it better when he wore his casual clothes.

"Since we have more time in class, I will be discussing on what's going on for the next week or so," he started which drew your attention. "You will be having your first French presentation; your very first speaking test."

And you thought it couldn't get any worse.

"You must use terms from the textbook in order to pass, at least forty-five words from the vocabulary list and specific detail about the history of French language. It will be timed and it has to be less than five minutes," he finished while passing the form out. "I will keep count."

Not only just you, but the whole class groaned sadly.

Once it was handed to you, you were already planning to crumple it up and throw it back to his face. Instead, you just shoved it in your three ring binder without neatly inserting through the punched holes. That's how frustrated you are. Being organized was your top priority but this news made you want to get messy.

You were willing to die at this point.

Kill me. Kill me now before the due date. Give me mercy.

Levi noticed your panicking state once he walked passed your desk. Your body was almost shuddering and your face was about to shoot lasers in a matter of time. But you could've swore he stiffed an amusing chuckle behind his miniature book.

Somehow, that spits more gas to your rage.

He's making fun of me now?!

You kept your emotions bottled up until the end of class without creating a hurricane of insults interrupting the lecture. Waiting for the bell to toll, it finally rung after Levi was fuming fire at a student who was falling asleep.

You really thought the kid was going to get a backhand to the face.

After everyone was shifting from their chairs and exited the classroom door, you marched your way to the breathing beast who is now calmly scrolling his laptop on his table. He looked peaceful at the start, but you were already going to erase that peace with your tenacious complaint.