Chapter 39

~Classroom Affair~

~Classroom Affair~

"[Name]."

You were familiarized with the voice once you entered through the classroom door along with other students hindering behind you. A green eyed boy was sitting at his original desk where yours is located.

It was another day of school with uneventful time and period of sitting through long lectures. From the outcome of last night, you were tired in the morning by Petra's party stealing an hour of your sleep.

Yawning, you waved at the brunette boy. "Good morning, Eren," you said to him politely as you slipped into the chair. "How are you?"

"I'm doing great," he replied while he pulled out hi study materials in preparation for class. "I had a long day at work yesterday. Blending smoothies all day is such a pain."

"I know the feeling. Working in service is not the greatest kind of job associating with customers," you empathized, stretching your legs under the table.

Eren gave a helpful smile at you as he took your words for granted. "Been there, done that. My first job was at a cheap donut shop and my customers were rude and high on weed."

"Sounds like a high school job," you teased playfully, earning a nervous laugh from him and his embarrassment. There was no arguing there.

But you shut your trap up once you realized a certain person was eying you from a far, sinisterly and threateningly. Wondering your eyes over, you found the short man in his usual business attire with gelled hair and rectangular glasses framing his face. He was scowling at you, but then his face soothed when he reverted back to his roll sheet.

"Everything good with your boyfriend?" Eren's question seemed to catch Levi's attention as he perked his ears up like a sneaky fox.

You stammered at first, until you remembered your last talk with him on the same night you argued with Levi.

"Uh-huh," you let out shyly. "Things were great."

Flashing back lack to the memory, your head was filled with naughty pictures of a naked Levi ravishing you all night. You were drooling a pool around your desk just by thinking of it.

Clearly, Eren didn't catch the tone, which you didn't want him to anyways.

"Everybody. Class has started so quiet down," commanded your French teacher. With his cold eyes averting at you, they brought you shivers down your back. "[Name]!"

You stiffened. "Y-Yes, professor."

"Since you love to talk about your relationship, I want you to hand out these papers to everyone in the room," he informed condescendingly. His hands were clutched around a stack-load of packet for everyone to keep. "Along with that, I would like to assign more homework for the class, and now a quiz will be given tomorrow because you love to be disruptive."