Chapter 14

~Unexpected Visitors~

"Jean, seriously?"

A nervous laugh suppressed from the speaker of your phone. You woken up from your nap from the train by the endless call, just to hear your coworker's last minute request. As you climbed the flight of stairs, you entered the apartment through the front door with your phone at your ear while slipping off your shoes at the center of the rug like how Levi expected you to pursue.

"Please, [Name]?" he pleaded, "I've planned to go to this concert a month ago and I saved up a bunch of money for the ticket. Just this once, and I'll cover your shift in the future - whenever you want."

You slightly groaned, partially annoyed but somewhat understood his situation of attending to a famous band concert. The last time he spoke about it was when he firs purchased the ticket, and you couldn't deny how utterly thrilled to go. If you don't take his shift, he will surely be devastated.

If only he would've told you a week before, then you wouldn't complain.

You sighed heavily, "Fine. I'll cover you." Then you heard him 'yay'-ing in the distance which it appeased you a smile. "But you're taking my next shift, got it?"

"No worries, [Name]!" he saluted proudly, "Thank you so much! I owe you one!"

"You better," you warned jokingly with a chuckle. "I'll talk to you later. I have to get ready now."

"Alright. Thanks babe," he grinned cheekily as you growled at your nickname in disapproval. With narrowed eyes, you hit the 'end' button and proceeded to stroll through the apartment to your room.

You hurried and peeled off your v-neck shirt over your shoulders, then squirming out of your olive green pants. In search for your work attire, you achieved grabbing dark pants and a black T-shirt. When you about to insert a foot into the sleeves of your jeans, a startling noise made you jump as a figure barged into your dressing session.

It was Levi, but not just any Levi - a naked one. Damped from water and smothered in a scent of spring soap, it was clear enough that he had jumped out of a shower however, here he is standing in a towel wrapped around his waist with a smaller one rubbing his hair.

It was a shocking yet stunning sight to see.

You suppressed an extreme gasp once Levi's eyes stole a full view of your half naked body wearing matching undergarments. Grabbing the nearest shirt for coverage, although it hardly covers anything, your face burned red.

"What are you doing here?!" you screeched viciously, shielding your breasts desperately with the shirt. "GET OUT!"

Despite your rampage, Levi took no effect from your commands and still stood there with his hand still gripped to his towel surrounding his hips. You gulped at his muscular figure.

He clicked his tongue in distaste, "What, you want me walking around naked?" he suggested sarcastically. "You do realize that my closet is in this room. I didn't hear you come in through the front door."