Chapter 37

~A Thrill~

~A Thrill~

Morning came sooner than you had expected, because your slumber felt like you were sleeping for five minutes during the eight hours you slept. Woken by a mouth-watering aroma, your stomach responded to the smell as your eyes fluttered dreamily from the blinding light in the room.

Blinking for vision, an instant ache electrified throughout your body from the napes of your neck to the thighs of your legs.

You groaned groggily at the pain spearing at your back, especially the area in between your legs. You felt so dry and dehydrating due to last night's intense workout with the snarky man. Just by picturing the foggy memory yesterday, your face flushed red as giddiness suppressed your throat.

As you recalled, Levi was a beast - more than you had expected him to be. He did the job done, making it memorable for you to fantasize him and his body touching yours. You felt like he bruised you in every part of your body and you had no choice but to stretch every muscle in you. In that case, it proves that he was very good in bed.

The door of the room creaked open, entered a ball of black fur crawling across the floor and leaped at the foot of the bed. The cat purred lowly as it rolled over the comforter to play with your feet under. You sat up slowly with the blanket covering above your bare breasts once the door widened, letting the sweet aroma filling in the bedroom.

Levi entered, fully dressed in his casual attire and white bandana crowning his head. In his hands, he carried a bed table of a plate full of breakfast delicacies, smelling the smoked apple bacon and wheat pancakes.

"Hey," he greeted like normal. Again, as if anything happened from last night didn't make him behave differently. "How are you feeling?"

Your mouth started to open to answer, but you were debating if you should be careless with your words and fully admit to him.

"I'm...," you trailed, "really sore."

"Not surprised," he said flatly which you found it so cocky of him to say. It was more bonus points for him than for you. "Here. Drink it."

He placed the short table over your lap, presenting the beautifully-made food flaunting its glory, and then handed you a tall glass of freshly-squeezed orange juice. While you took the beverage from him, Levi sat himself on the edge of the bed with the cat still fumbling by itself in a sea of blankets.

Another groan escaped from you as your other hand came down to your aching hips, massaging them lightly to soothe the pain.

"Gosh, what did you do to me?" you questioned provokingly, semi-chuckling to your joke.

"I fucked you, that's what I did," he responded bluntly and you just had to choke at the orange juice running down the wrong pipe in your throat.

After you fitted a cough, you slammed your cup on top of your mini table and gave him a fatal glare with blood rushing to your face. You threw the pillow at his face, hitting him across the head so his cleaning bandana hung crookedly over his hair.