Chapter 12

A/N: I need more sexy Levi pics with his shirt unbuttoned and tie loosened to complete my life

A/N: I need more sexy Levi pics with his shirt unbuttoned and tie loosened to complete my life. The internet is not providing enough for me ;-;

~Consequences~

Luckily, you didn't wake up to see a groggy Levi in the living room. What a morning would that be to see the grouchy man in the kitchen with his tea cup in hand. How awkward would it be to have breakfast with him.

He left you a note on the table of the living room, seeing that you didn't see his figure roaming around the area. Levi left early to arrive at your university in preparation for class.

Relief washed over you. If you had to deal with your snappish professor so early in the morning, you had no idea what will result the day.

But it was weird to see your French teacher, full flesh in his dark gray attire, standing before you in the middle of one of his tedious lectures again. The incident that occurred over the weekend with the tutoring session and that mishap of your slanderous behavior, it felt like none of that affected your demeanor in class.

In the middle of your thought process, there was one thing you've totally forgotten about.

My bread pudding...

You frowned and dropped your head on your desk. This time, you shouldn't make a big dish, since you only have a limit time to make and you can already expect the barking orders of Levi about cleaning after yourself.

"You have something to share with us, [Name]?" the voice above you caught you off guard, glancing at the cold face with heart-dropping eyes.

Shit.

You slightly shivered at his expression and shook your head frantically. "N-No, sir."

"Then you don't mind reading over the caption in the textbook for us, do you? Clear and out loud for the class to hear with your head and chin up. I expect it to be perfect," he inquired formally, but in his voice had a sense of torment which it spited you.

All but your hatred for him changed. He is still a pain up in his anal.

After the hour of humiliation and boredom mixed into the soup, the class finally came to its last minute as the familiar bell tolled through campus. With bags packed and binder securely tucked under your pit, you were reaching for the exit to escape the half-empty room.

"[Name]."

Of course.

You cringed at the voice calling your name with disdain, and turned to see the short man sitting in his chair. His elbow propped on the armrest as you caught the sight of his finger curling inwards in gesturing you to come hither.

He had a little dismay on his profile.

"Something you need, professor?" you tried to ask kindly before he can be able to unleash his angst on you.