The basement

I was home alone one night when I heard a noise coming from my basement. My heart began to beat fast. I tried to tell myself that it was just an animal that got into the basement. I tried relaxing, until the noises continued.
  I knew that I had to check it out, but I was quite terrified. I never really went down to the basement. I never really had any need to go down there.
  I forced myself off the couch and walked towards the basement door. I could still hear the sounds. I took a deep breath, then slowly opened the door.
  I walked down the wooden stairs to the basement. They made a creaking noise as I made my way down. It was pitch black. I tried searching for a light switch, but I couldn't find one. I made my way into the darkness.
  The sound got louder and louder. It sounded almost scratching and some slimy sound. I also heard some kind of liquid dripping.
  I continued to tell myself that it was just an animal, then I turned on the flash light on my phone since I could not find the light switch.
  I noise got louder and louder and filled me with dread.
   I walked around the basement getting closer and closer to the sound.
  I stopped. I was filled with fear and shock.
  I saw what looked to be a naked man. It was extremely skinny had had long arms and long legs. It was extremely skinny. It had long claws that could rip through flesh and had big, black eyes with white pupils. It's smile was terrifying, with long sharp teeth covered in blood and gore.
  It was feasting on a corpse of a women. She was torn to pieces as it dug it's claws into her flesh and are it. I didn't recognize the women, but I don't think anyone would since she was torn about covered in her own blood and guts.
  It looked up at me and my body was filled with fear. I stood there, trying to think about what to do. I decided to run for it.
  I ran as fast as I could and screamed in total fear. It then began to chase after me. It was extremely fast as it's legs twister as it ran and it's head bobbed back and forth. It seemed as if it had no limbs, but you could clearly see it had boned.
  I ran as fast as I could up the stairs as it chased me. As I attempted to open the door, I felt a strong grip on my leg. My heart stopped. I was completely terrified.
  I tried fighting back, but it's claws dug into my skin. I screamed in fear and pain. I kicked harder and harder as I struggled to escape it's grip.
  I managed to kick it right in it's wide eyes and it fell down the stairs. I quickly opened the door and escaped.
   I may have escaped that day, but I know it's still there. Whatever you do, don't go in the basement.