Corn field

I was sixteen years old when I started working on a farm. My family life wasn't the best, so I decided to live with my grandparents. They lived on a huge harm with a corn field that seemed endless.
One night while I was finishing up some chores, I noticed a woman walking around in the field.
"Hey!" I yelled out to her. "What the hell are you doing?"
She didn't say a single word. She didn't even look at me. I knew that she could hear me, though.
"Are you lost?" I asked, but she still remained silent.
I was exhausted and thought that maybe I was seeing things so I headed to bed for the night.
The next morning, I went back to work as usual. My grandpa was out in town while my grandma was milking the cows. I did my usual work, not thinking about mentioning the woman.
That night I finished my work early, but I still walked over to the corn field. I was curious if she would show up again. And she did.
She walked around the corn field. I tried yelling out to her again, but she didn't listen.
This went on every night for about two weeks until I reached the breaking point. I couldn't stand it anymore. The next night when I saw her in the field, I decided to walk up to her and ask her what she was doing in the field.
I was puzzled when I couldn't find her. I knew that I was in the exact spot that she was in, but she was no where to be found.
Every night she still walks around in the corn field but every time I approach her, she is no where to be soon. It's extremely unsettling.