Rose pedals

Destiny was only sixteen years old. Most of her life seemed empty, and she was extremely shy. Ever since she was fourteen years old, she was in love with a boy in her school. His name was Devon, one of the most popular guys at school. Many girls had a crush on him, including Destiny. She was too shy and nervous to ever talk to Devon, so she would sometimes just watch him in the hallways and daydream about what it would be like to be with him. She had never felt this way about anyone before, but she knew she was too shy to ever talk to him.
Devon had got his first girlfriend at the age of fifteen. She was a beautiful young girl with blond hair names Rachel. However, after only two weeks of dating, Rachel mysteriously disappeared.
Devon was very upset about the disappearance of his first girlfriend, but since he was so attractive he had found another girlfriend in no time. This time he dated a beautiful girl with a perfect smile and long, black hair. Her name was Eliza.
  Eliza had committed suicide only one month after they started dating. Devon morned his girlfriend's death, but moved on a couple months later to a girl with short blonde hair named Skyler. She was very smart and extremely gorgeous. Styler's house mysteriously caught on fire after 3 months of dating. Devon didn't understand what was happening to his girlfriends,and he couldn't help but feel guilty. He began to notice that a lot of girls that use to be his friends had been dying or disappearing in very mysterious ways. The schools were closed as they tried to investigate the murders and disasters, but the police just couldn't figure out what happened. Eventually, the students were able to go back to school again, this time with more security.
  Devon finally felt safe, and eventually fell in love again. This time was with a girl named Susan. Devon was devastated when the very next day he found out that someone had slammed a locker door against her head repeatedly. One of the teachers found her dead in the hallways, blood covering the locker and dripping into the floor, forming a puddle underneath Susan's lifeless body.
  Devon was desperate for a girl to love and hold, but he was too terrified of watching more girls die. He didn't know how, but he felt like the deaths were all his fault. Nearly every girl he had ever interacted with at all had somehow disappeared.
  One dark night Devon was sleeping in his room, trying to get his exes out of his mind. He sobbed as he wished he could bring the girls back, but eventually cried himself to sleep.
  The next morning, Devon had woken up to see his dead covered in rose pedals. Devon's heart sank once he realized that on each of the pedals were written the names of all of the girls who died. He then heard giggling.
  He looked to his left to realize that Destiny was standing right there. Her clothing were covered in blood and she had a sinister smile on her face, with wide open eyes that stared directly at Devon. She held a rose in her hand, slowly ripping of the pedals.
  "He loves me...he loves me not...he loves me...he loves me not..." Destiny whispered as she slowly ripped off each pedal of the rose. Devon was frozen in horror, watching Destiny's every move. Destiny then ripped off the final pedal. She then smiled demonically and began laughing uncontrollably. After about a minute she then went dead silent.
  "He loves me not...." Destiny said grinding her teeth. She then pulled out a pocket knife and clutched in tightly in her hands.