Burning shower

It was a stressful day after work one day as a woman arrived home. She let out a sigh as she dropped her purse onto the ground and removed her jacket. She had been having so much drama with the guys that were trying to get in her life, and work wasn't exactly wonderful either with all of the rude customers in the beauty store.
She walked back to her bathroom and began to undo her clothing. All she wanted as a nice, relaxing, hot shower. It was always a nice way to wash away the stress.
She stepped into the shower and turned on the water. The hot water began spraying against her skin. It was so soothing as she let the warmth take over her. She ran her fingers through her hair and closed her eyes as she felt her body become less tense. She focused on only the water that soaked her body in warmth. She could finally think about the things that made her happy.
Everything was just perfect. The only sound was the water sprinkling against the tub. She thought she could finally forget her worries. No guys, no work, just focusing on her own wants and needs. That's all she ever wanted.
The peaceful silence was suddenly broken from a loud, painful scream. The once relaxing water was now painful burning her skin. Her face, her hands, her chest, everywhere was burning intensely. She could barley open her eyes to see the severe burns all over her body. It was no longer water covering her body. It was acid flowing from the nozzle of the shower. She collapsed to the ground, only making the burns more painful. Skin was barley visible on her anymore. Instead, it was red and bloody.
She thought she could finally live in peace after a hard day at work. Unfortunately, one of her admirers didn't want to take no for an answer. Her beauty was now painful removed as the acid burned through most of her skin. She was left dead and alone in her shower.