Swim

Gordon was determined to become the best swimmer on the swim team at school. He was very competitive and many of his teammates said he was just plain obnoxious.
  Gordon refused to stop his training. He would stay hours after school, just swimming in the pool. Eventually, the school was getting tired of Gordon's constant practicing. They banned him from the pool except for when he was practicing with the rest of the team. This didn't stop him.
  Gordon then decided to climb through the window of the school one late night.  He headed straight towards the swimming pool.
   He didn't care about anything expect winning. He hopped into the pool and began his training. He didn't stop to take a break, he just swam and swam.
  Once he had actually lifted his head out of the water enough so he could see, he noticed something different. Completely different. He was no longer in the high school pool. He was in the middle of the ocean.
  He looked all around but there was nothing but ocean water. He was already exhausted from all of his swimming, he knew that he would drown soon.
  He then felt a cold hand clench tightly onto his foot, pulling him under the water. He kicked and flailed his arms as he struggled to breath. He gasped for air but instead water filled his lungs.
  "Drown! Drown! Drown!"  He heard a female voice yell from underneath him before his vision went black.