Tattoo

A man was walking home one night after working over time at work. He checked his phone to look at the time and was shocked when he realized it was already 2 in the morning. He only wanted to work for a couple of hours, but he got too caught up in his work.
  As he was walking, he saw a mysterious woman in a gray short sleeved shirt walking towards him. She stared straight into his eyes as she walked past him, sending shivers down his spine. On her arms were tattoos of many names. The tattoos covered her entire body, including her face. She looked like she was a pretty young lady, except her ink covered.
  He continued walking, trying to avoid eye contact. She then suddenly stopped and stared at him.
  "Hey...come here....Mike Dawson..." The woman mumbled.
  The man froze.
  "H-how do you know my name?" He asked, feeling a cold sweat.
  The woman walked up to him, her eyes were hide as her smile got bigger as she approached closer and closer. He wanted to run, but he was more curious about how the woman knew his name.
  Once she was standing right in front of him, she pointed at one of the tattoos on her arm.
  Mike Dawson
He wanted to ask her how she knew who he was and why she had a tattoo of his name, but he was too shocked to open his mouth.
  "I like getting a tattoo of each person I talk to," she grinned.
  "B-b-but I never m-met you before..." He stuttered, feeling his whole body tense.
  "But we just met right now!" She grinned.
  She pulled out a pair of scissors, waving them around.
  "I like the names of all of my victims so I can remember them!"
  Before the man could react, she dug her long nails into his neck, and stabbed him swiftly in the neck.
  Suddenly, another tattoo appeared on her body.
  "Jack Renaldo," she giggled.