Video game

I was so excited when I unwrapped my new handheld game system for Christmas. All of my friends have been playing it and now I finally had one too.  I instantly wanted to start downloading games.
  I was having a lot of fun downloading puzzle games, action games, horror games, and other cool games. They were all a pretty good prize too. None of the games you could download were free, that is, until I found one game.
  I was just browsing through the games when I found a game titled "Trapped". I instantly downloaded it since it was the first free game that I had found. It didn't have a game description, but it didn't matter. It was free so there was nothing to lose.
  Once the game had completely downloaded I started playing it right away. The game opened up with a black screen with the the word "Trapped" in bold white text. There were two options; continue and new game. I clicked on a new game, making the screen go completely black. It stayed like this for a couple of seconds before a text box appeared.
  "Would you like to begin?" It asked before a box appeared that had the answers yes and no. I clicked yes, making the screen go black once again. I knew since I downloaded the game for free, it clearly wasn't going to be the best quality.
  My heart sank in disappointment when the game crashed. I tried opening the game again, but it kept crashing every time I tried. I figured it wasn't worth it so I decided that I would play a different game instead.
  However, when I tried to open the game, it would crash as well. I tried this with every one of my downloaded games but they all crashed. I was so upset that the game had completely ruined the whole system. I didn't know what else to do so o decided to try opening the "Trapped" game again. This time it actually worked.
  A text box appeared on screen that said; "you have agreed to play trapped. Now, you are trapped just like you agreed,"
  I was confused and a little creeped out but it was just a stupid game. The screen was black once again, but then a little character was seen sitting in a room by himself. He surprisingly looked a lot like me and the room looked a lot like the room I was in. I was pretty creeped out and I felt a little uncomfortable, but it had to be just a coincidence.
  I started moving the character around the room. There was really nothing interesting, so I decided to head for the only door that was in the room. When I tried to open it, a text box came up with the words; "You are trapped ".
  I was thinking that this was one of those games were you had to figure out how to escape the room. I moved around the room, but nothing I clicked on did anything. I searched the entire room but there was nothing I could do. I guess the character really was trapped.
  I decided that I was done playing video games anyway so I turned off the game and headed for the door so I could go hang out with friends or something. But when I tried to open the door, I couldn't. It was locked. I tried busting through the door but I couldn't. My bedroom didn't have any windows because it was in the basement so that wasn't an option.
  My blood boiled when I saw that every time I moved in real life, my video game character moved in the same spot without me even touching the game....
  I wrote this down so that maybe if anyone discovered my body, then they would know what happened. I know it sounds insane, but it's the truth. I'm so scared and I haven't eaten in days. The pain in my stomach grows more intensely each day. Please, don't play that game.