Car

A teenager was driving his car one night until he suddenly collided with another car. The crash killed him instantly while the driver and his wife in the other car were taken to the hospital. The husband died only hours later while the wife died two days later.
  The father of the teen was determined to get the car fixed in order to remember his son. The car that he had crashed was very important to him. He had worked on the car ever since he was fifteen years old. He would end up hurting himself a lot while working on the car. He nearly died several times, but continued to work on the car anyway. It meant too much to him. Once his prized car was finally complete once he was at the age of seventeen, he took it out for a drive. Unfortunately, that was the drive that killed him.
  His father knew how hard he worked on that car, so he decided to restore it in order to honor him. His wife would find him in the garage late at night working on the car and sobbing. He would go several nights without sleeping. He would work day and night on the car, determined to honor his son.
  One late night when he was working on the car, his wife went out into the garage to see his dead body. He had left the car on and left the garage door closed, the fumes from the car had killed him without him knowing what was going on.
  The wife was absolutely devastated. Both her son and her husband were gone. She was forced to live alone in the house that use to keep the happily family together. The car that the father and son had worked on sat in the garage, unrestored.
  Her husband's death puzzled her. He often worked out in the garbage, but he would never close the garage door, especially if the car was running. It was so unlike him.
  She didn't know why, but she felt like she had to get the car restored not only for her son, but now for her husband as well. It's what they both wanted.
  She took it to a near by garage to get the car restored. It helped her feel some what at peace knowing that the car they cared about so much was going to finally be restored.
  Several days later, she received a phone call that two men who were restoring the car were mysteriously found dead in the garage. She dropped the phone in devastation before fainting.
  The next day, the police find her dead body in a near by swamp. She had committed suicide by driving the car into the ocean. After all of this had happened, no body touched the car ever again.