Rabbit's foot

Noah wasn't a normal boy. He had always had a hatred towards rabbits. No one could explain why he had so much hatred towards the small, harmless creatures. His parents had caught him several times killing rabbits with rocks. He would beat them to death, and then he could rip off the foot of the rabbit and put it in his pocket. His parents grew more considered when he sneaked into his friend's house and killed his rabbit, taking its foot.
  Noah had a collection of severed rabbit feet. He was proud, in a twisted way. His parents even tried sending him to a mental help hospital, but once he returned, he got back into his old habits.
  Once Noah had turned twenty, things went even more downhill. His obsession had grown even more. His basement was filled with cages of rabbits. They were alive, but he planned on taking all of their feet. He could never get enough.
  He then kidnapped a little boy who was playing alone in the park. He took the boy to his basement, and dressed him up in a bunny costume. He mocked the boy as he cried and wailed. Noah then grabbed a saw and slowly cut off the boy's foot. He didn't trust the boy, so once he had taken his foot, he killed him.
  Noah enjoyed having a new rabbit's foot, so he continued the same process. He went from children, to women, to teenagers. Eventually, he just took any victim he could get his hands on. He humiliated them in all the same way. He dressed them up, cut off their foot while they were alive, and then killed them.
  Having a rabbit's foot is considered lucky. Maybe that's why he never got caught. No one could know for sure.