Paint ball

Paint ball is a generally innocent activity. Friends and family often play this game. It's fun, simple, and the worst that usually happens is just a few bruises. Besides, people want to play it.
  One day a family and a few family friends innocently went out to play a game of paint ball. It was something they often did together and it really brought the family together. Each of them truly enjoyed playing.
  They all waited for the game to begin before another man wearing his paint ball helmet approached them. The man clutched a paintball gun in his head as he turned his head towards the family.
  "Do you guys mind if I play in this round?" He suddenly asked.
  Being the friendly family they were, they let him join in. They believed that the more the merrier. They could not see the man's face, but they figured the man was friendly enough. Besides, it was just a game of paint ball.
  They all spread out and began to take their places. Once the game has begun, they all began to search for each other. The family laughed and enjoyed themselves as they searched for each other.
  The man searched as well. He clutched the gun close to his chest as he searched. He quietly made each step, making himself nearly silent. He was like a predator searching for his prey. He remained focused as his eyes scanned the area.
  He then heard the crunching of a leaf to his left side. He aimed the gun, then shot. The family member fell to the ground, clutching his chest. Only a moment later, they collapsed completely. The man stared down at the body. Since the victim was wearing such a thick coat, it looked just like red paint. The silencer on the gun kept everyone else clueless.
  The man then left the body behind and began moving forward. His footsteps were still nearly silent. He wasn't done yet.
  He continued to keep himself out of sight until he saw another wandering victim. It was a young girl, probably around her teens. He didn't really care. All he wanted was to play the game they wanted to play only under a more deadly circumstance.
  The girl turned around and saw him. She laughed and pointed her paintball gun towards him. He pointed his gun as well. She had a smile on her face, thinking that she was just having a regular paintball game. Unfortunately, the paint ball gear wouldn't be enough to protect her from a bullet. Before she could fire her paintball, the man fired at her. Since she had moved, the bullet hit her in the leg. She looked up at the man in shock and instant pain. She screamed and gasped in pain as she tried to cover her bleeding leg, but he had already fired another shot. This time she was hit in the heart, killing her. Her lifeless body still had the shocked look on her face. Her eyes were wide open. The man moved her body closer to a bush, before walking away from her.
  As the game continued, the number of victims grew. He was hunting down each victim. None of them suspected any danger.
  As one of the family members walked along, they saw someone lying on the ground. He approached her, laughing.
   "Wow, over dramatic! Stop lying around!" He laughed.
  He then shook her, but she didn't move a muscle.
  "Come on, I get it. Now get up," he laughed, still thinking she was just acting.
  Without any warning, a bullet was sent through his back. His body collapsed on top of his daughter's body.  The man then pulled his body off of his daughter and moved it away.
  A scream was heard from behind him. He turned around to see a woman staring at him in horror. He slowly stood up as he stared her down. She turned around and ran away as fast as her feet could carry her. The man then picked his gun off of the ground, and ran after her. He fired one shot, but missed. Her breaths grew louder as desperately tried to get away.
  He ran quickly behind her. She yelled and tried to let the rest of her family know what was happening. This made the man even angrier, firing more shots at her. One of the bullets hit her arm, but she continued to run as the blood streamed down her arm. She screamed and cried desperately. The pain and the exhaustion made it harder for her to run, but she tried to get those thoughts out of her head.
Another shot was fired, hitting her in the leg. She collapsed to the ground, hitting her head off of the rock.
  "You were a close one..." the man growled under his breath.
  That day, the strange man had won that game of paintball, in his own twisted way. Each victim died, most of them not even knowing what had happened to them or their family.