Restaurant overtime

I began working at this really fancy restaurant. I made decent money and I was finally living the dream. I've been wanting to be a chef ever since I was little.
  Everything was perfect but there was one thing that I found a little odd. One of the other chefs that I worked with would always work overtime. Always. Our head chef would even tell him that it wasn't necessary to work overtime but he would anyway. He was always quiet and wouldn't real talk to the rest of us. He kept to himself a lot.
  One day I was curious to why he would always work overtime, so I decided to stay after work to see what he was doing. I didn't want him to know that I was there.
  The kitchen was very creepy when no one else was there. I watched him closer as he went to the back of the walk in freezer. He was in there for a good half an hour which was very strange.
Once he finally came out, he was holding something that was covered with a dirty cloth. He sat it on the table and uncovered it.
  I nearly vomited when I saw that it was a severed head. It was starting to decompose and you would smell the strong scent of its rotting flesh. You could see what appeared to be bite marks.
  "Time to eat..." He grinned as he began to devour the flesh off of the head. I ran out of the kitchen as quickly as I could, holding back my vomit.
  The next day, I saw him smile at me. That's when I decided to quit my job and never return to the culinary field again.