I'll do anything... Except that

The rest of my classes passed in a blur until I got to lunch. Lunch was a challenge. I mean, my first lunch at a new school, in a new cafeteria, with new people. I walked in the direction of the cafeteria, scanning for anyone that I even remotely knew. When I couldn't find anyone, I decided to buy my lunch so I walked up to the line and waited, trying to look cool. It seemed like most of the girls were on their phones so I decided to go on mine too. Not one text. Oh yeah, I was Miss Popularity alright. I pretended to be texting until I heard a voice behind me. 

"Are you fake texting?" my brother Talen asked with a laugh. 

"No!" I retorted, trying to think of something better to say. 

"Okay, whatever you say." he said laughing, as he pushed me forward in the line. We moved up until we ordered our food and then split apart. As he was leaving he called over his shoulder, "By the way, I heard about your thing with Dylan earlier. Personally, I loved it, but he is totally gonna kill you" he said backing away. "Thanks, I know," I said "but still worth it." He shot me another smile and left. I stood, holding my food, looking at the cafeteria until I got a real text. 

(Convo between Reilly and me, R and D)

R: Hey, we're outside now. In the area by the trees with all the flowers:)

D: Great, I'll be right there!

R: Feel free to bring any of your brothers :D

D: Shut up :P

I walked outside, spotted Reilly and my gang of friends and took a seat. We talked about classes and teachers until inevitably the talk turned to hot guys. 

"Oh my god, hot guys are everywhere!" my friend Penelope said. "I want them all!" she laughed. 

Reilly added "Oh I know! There was one in each of my classes so far, I tried to talk to all of them, but it came out a little forced I think." Of course she would talk, she was so brave, I thought. 

"How about you, Dakota?" she asked. "Any hot guys catch your eye?" 

"Ummm..." I said, thinking of Luke. "Yeah, I guess there were a few. I met this one guy, Luke." I said.

"What? Who's Luke?" Nick said, coming up behind me. He had been walking to the theater room with his lunch and had evidently caught the last part of my conversation. 

"NOTHING! I mean, no one!" I said, blushing. Man! I couldn't even talk with some friends before being tracked down by my idiot brothers! 

"Huh. Kota, are you blushing?" my brother asked, now staring closely. "OH!" the realization hit him. "Do you have a crush on a guy named Luke???" he asked, smiling hugely now. 

"No! I don't, were just friends, you don't know him!" I pointlessly shouted although my brother could always tell when I was lying. 

"Good try, Kota," he laughed, "but I can tell."

I gave up fighting and decided to try something else , although it was probably futile. 

"Please, Nick! Please don't tell any of the others! You know how they get!" 

"Hmmm...." he said, considering. "I'll tell you what, if you don't want me to tell so bad, then make me a trade. I won't tell, as long as you do anything I say at any time." 

"C'mon," I pleaded, "Isn't there any other wa-" He cut me off "No. This or I tell." 

"Fine." I said, looking down, resigned to my fate. 

"Great! Now have a nice day!" he said waving his hand, and cheerily walking away. 

"Aw, come on. It's not so bad..." Penelope trailed off, while I pouted.

"I'd be his slave any day. "  Reilly said, watching him as he walked away.  

- - - - - - - -- - - - -- - - -- -  - - - -- - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Above is picture of Nick.