I hate my job

Dylan said "Okay, your first act as my slave will be to  massage my feet." he said, sitting on the couch, propping his nasty feet up. I sat down and began to touch the vile, smelly things and massaged them. "And! Tell me how great I am and why in great detail."

I rolled my eyes until he said "Stop! Don't roll your eyes at me. This is your warning."

I began to roll my eyes again until I suddenly stopped. Man, I seriously had a problem. "Go!" Dylan said, still waiting on his command.

"FIne," I said "You're great, awesome, cool." I began.

"More detail" he said, in a singsongy way.

"You're funny to some people, nice to everyone but me, and Its cool that you're a soccer player like me i guess because that one time we played it was super fun and you helped me a lot and I guess you're cool sometimes at school and you..."

Oops. That soccer one slipped out. Maybe he wouldn't notice?

"Awwwww, does Baby Kota wike my soccer skills?" Dylan teased. I slightly blushed and looked away. In this family, you do not admit to any mushy emotions. Ever.

He dropped his feet and led me, walking outside to our backyard. Then, Dylan said "Now for the first slightly painful part of your slavery." with a laugh. "I want to see you... jump in the pool."

"For reals?" I asked, then adding a "Sir." It was still fairly cold out, and again, no swimsuit.

"Yep! Go." he said, plopping down on a lawn chair. 

I sighed and walked over to the edge of the pool. 

I looked back at him and saw his favorite smirk plastered on his face. I looked forward, paused for a minute, then took a deep breath, and jumped in. The water splashed out and I prayed that some of it hit Dylan. The freezing water then completely soaked my clothes and I could barely get out because they were sticking to me and so thick.

Finally, I struggled out of the pool and looked up to see Dylan laughing while I fumed. I grabbed a towel and began to walk inside to go change but Dylan got up and blocked me with one arm. 

"What do you think you're doing?" he asked. 

"Going inside to shower and change." I said in a teasingly slow voice, pointing to my soaking outfit. 

"Don't you think you should ask for permission for something like that?" he asked. 

I groaned. "Fine! May I please go inside to shower and change, sir?" I said with a sneer. 

"Nope." he replied, hopping inside and sitting on the couch. 

"What?" I demanded, following him in.

"Go make me a sandwich instead." Dylan said, while Blake, who was still sitting there, chuckled looking at me. 

"You- This is- I hate you!" I hissed as I went into the kitchen. 

"Love you too Baby!" he called back. "And for saying that, why don't you make everyone who's at home a sandwich?" 

To no response he said "I'm thinking BLTs. Go." 

I began making three sandwiches while muttering insults and handed one to Blake and Dylan. "I'll go deliver this to Talen." I said, grateful that Nick was at some kind of play rehearsal thing. Dylan nodded, still watching some kind of game rerun on TV. 

I walked upstairs, taking my time, and walked into Talen's room. I saw him sitting on his bed, on his laptop, with his glasses on. 

"Hey, Tal, I made you a BLT." I said, handing him the plate. 

He looked up from his "important work" (gaming), and said "Oh! Thanks, but why?" 

"Dylan made me. Didn't you hear? I am his slave now." He laughed and said, "Ooh that's gotta be rough. But why don't you just stop?" he said. 

"Oh wow, I didn't think of that, thanks!" I said sarcastically, then adding "I can't, I promised already."

"No, I mean, why don't you just find some dirt on him so your punishment will be over and Blake will focus on him today?" 

"Thats a great idea!" I yelled, hugging him. 

"And you know the best place to find that stuff." he said. 

"His room." we said in unison. Mission Save Dakota from terrible brother was in action. He offered to come with me so together we quickly walked over to Dylan's room, opened the door, and walked in. 

I thought of the trouble I might get in but knew it was so worth it if I would get to stop being a slave to my greatest enemy/brother. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hey guys, thanks for following this story! If you have any suggestions feel free to comment or message me and I might add them in. Also, the pic above is sorta what Talen looks like:)  Thanks again!