The Final Prank

This next prank was my idea, and it was easy to pull off. We triggered fake ghosts to fall in front of Blake's door and when he saw them he actually ran in the other direction and slammed into Nick.

They countered with a bunch of creepy realistic looking spiders placed all around Dylan's room. He refused to even go near his room until Chris and I had cleaned it out. 

Next, Chris had his mom bring his german shepherd to our house, and Talen ran out the door, refusing to come close to even our street. 

The others countered by freezing all of Chris's underwear that he brought, he had to defrost all of them before he left to go home. On Saturday night, he had to leave us but the game was still scheduled to continue. That is, until I stepped down and felt the worse pain of my life. 

It was Sunday morning, and Dylan and I got up at 4 A.M. to perfect an amazing prank. We snuck into Talens room, wearing many rolls of duct tape like bracelets. 

Talen was a pretty deep sleeper, so after a little while so we weren't that concerned with being quiet. We snuck up to him and Dylan lifted him. He pressed him up against the wall and I began taping. I started with the legs, flinching every time I heard even a tiny noise or he shifted. Dylan held him by the shirt as I wrapped it around his legs a lot and then his upper body. Soon, he was attached to the wall. We began cracking up and at long last he woke up. We were on the ground laughing when he said 

"Whoa! Guys! What's happening??? What did you do?"

We stayed on the floor laughing until Talen called out "Blake! Nick! Help!"

They shuffled into the room groggily and saw Talen stuck to the wall by a bunch of tape, looking like he was standing about 2 feet off the floor. He said "Guys help!" and they understood what happened. 

Nick fell apart laughing and Blake couldn't help but laugh too as he came over to try to undo Talen. 

Dylan grabbed his arm and said "Don't. It will be way funnier if he sleeps there."

Blake nodded and stepped back, while Talen's eyes grew wide and he said "No! You can't leave me here!" 

We all left his room to his protests and I went back to sleep, listening to him yell to us. In the morning, I woke up first so I walked into Talen's room. He was asleep and his head was hanging low off the wall. I shook his shoulder and he woke with a start. 

"Kota! Help me!" he said, looking down sadly. I answered "Don't worry bro, that's what I'm here for."

He smiled and said "Thank you!" 

"But first," I said, pausing. "Say 'Dakota is the best sister I have ever had and she is better than all my other stupid brothers." 

Before he spoke I heard Dylan's voice come from behind me. 

"You better not say that, Talen." Dylan warned. "Or else I won't help you and I'll make sure she can't either." He nodded towards me. 

Talen said "Whatever you two! Just get me down!"

We began untaping him and in no time, he was down. He jumped to his bed and curled up under the sheets, to try to sleep. He muttered "I hate prank wars." and he made us leave.

We shut the door behind him and Dylan said "Hey Kota, I think the others are gonna wake up any minute, but do you want to go outside and swim?"

"Isn't it like cold outside?" I asked.

"Don't be a baby." he said, strutting to his room. "It'll be fine."

"Alright." I agreed, going to my room to change.