Behind Closed Doors

KOTA POV CUZ SHE'S BACK B1TCHES:

I woke up the next day at 10 and smiled as I stretched. I heard once that stretching the second you wake up makes you taller but I'm not so sure about it. I will never quit trying though. 

When I finally got up out of my fuzzy blankets, and set my Bear back on my bed, I decided to check if Blake was up to see what we were up to today. If we didn't have plans, maybe I could sneak over to Chris's for a bit...

I pulled on my K necklace and promise ring, and then took a trip away from the warmth of my room.

Downstairs was empty and quiet except for Talen who was playing Halo and eating cheese balls, so I walked back upstairs to Blake's room. I knocked and heard Blake say "Yo. What do you need?" So I grabbed the handle and swung the door open. 

"I just wanted to-" I was cut off by Blake yelling and Aubrey letting out a small scream. She pulled herself out from under Blake's blanket and said "Kota!!"

The facts: 

- Her hair was all crazy

-They were both breathing like they'd been running a million miles an hour

-She had been under the blanket

-She wasn't wearing anything I could see. Him either.

There was only one way to maturely handle this. 

"MY EYYYYYEEEEEEEES!!!!!!!!" I screamed, backing out of the room and hitting  my head on the frame of the door. I fell to the ground and covered my eyes, then ran back out not stopping until I hit another wall. Oh wait, it was Nick. Perfect!

"NICK SAVE ME I'M DYING!" I screamed, jumping into his arms. He caught me and then dropped me, making me wrap around his leg. 

"What happened?" he yelled, looking down at me.

Blake ran out of his room with his boxers on only and grabbed me, detaching me from Nicks leg and pulling me into his room. 

Nick looked up at Blake now and said "WHAT EVEN?" I had to keep from laughing at his expression.

"Don't worry, she's just being weird. You know Dakota!" he said with a fake smile and forced laugh as I screamed and was dragged to my death. He shut the door locking us in and I reared back but he picked me up and said "Dakota. Look at me. Baaaby. Calm down!" 

I looked at him and tried to pull my wrists out of his ginormous grip. But after a minute slowed. Cause it wasn't happening. 

Aubrey walked out of the bathroom with clothes on and I raised an eyebrow. 

"You." I said with tightened eyes, pouring as much venom as possible into the words. 

Her mouth dropped open a little in surprise and then Blake bust out laughing, and she joined in. 

"Hey!" I said, crossing my arms over my chest. "No." They shouldn't be laughing. They were having se- Ewwww. Don't think about it, don't think about it. New mind topic. Kittens! They were fluffy. Cute little pink jellybean paws. 

Blake grabbed my chin so I was looking at his face and said "Earth to Kota." 

"You were doing BAD stuffs!" I said trying to put it mildly. I know I was acting like a kid but I couldn't help it. It was my older brother.... How gross is that?

"We're engaged now, and have been boyfriend and girlfriend for decades. We were just having a little alone time." Blake explained, sitting down with me against his wall. Thank god we didn't go to the bed. 

"Alone time means sex?" I said with wide eyes, thinking back to all the times he had told me that and then gone into his room with her. 

"Wel-" he scratched his head and Aubrey said "No!". Coming over to sit on my other side she said "Look Kota it's nothing you need to think about or worry about, ever!"