The Talk

The week passed by fairly slowly but I survived. Luckily, since it was my first, it was very light and I managed to remain relatively calm and not hormonal( I only bit Talen once and burst into tears twice, thats good, right?). A couple more weeks passed and everything was back to normal. Everything was perfect, or as perfect as it gets. One Saturday night, after articulately grueling soccer game at 6am, Chris was over at our house watching movies with me, mixed with a little kissing of course. At this point, I'm pretty sure he was the perfect guy. 

Problems with him included liking the most boring sports in the world and forcing me to watch games with him, eating pizza sometimes with *cringe* ranch, and not loving English or reading. But somehow, nothing bad about him mattered. I knew he wasn't really perfect, but neither am I, and together... everything just works.

Since the day we met I have never felt more chemistry with a person. Not sexual tension, not lust, not a stupid crush, just pure affection. My heart doesn't race when we talk it breathes out in relief. I don't gasp when I see his beauty I smile because I know he's mine. 

If this is love...

Love isn't wild and crazy like waves battling during a storm. It 's calm and constant like them lapping the sand after a storm has come and gone. It's the feeling when you know a person inside and out and what you don't know you can't wait to discover. It's when you see them, and in some way, your brain smiles. It's when you're comfortable and safe and loved and loved and loved. 

And when I loved Chris I didn't have fear that I would lose that love. 

I sat beside him (not on his lap as usual because the boys were nearby) and smiled at him, kissing his cheek. 

He turned to me with shocked eyes and a smirk and said "What was that for?" 

"I love you." I said simply.

He leaned over and cupped my cheek with his large, warm hand and pressed his lips to mine. 

"I love you more." he said, pulling back and then grinning sheepishly at Dylan, who had just walked into the room. 

"Stop it now, no kissing while I'm here baby." Dylan said, plopping down beside us and ruining the nice moment.

I rolled my eyes and immediately heard "No eye rolling, little girl." from Blake, Moron number 2, who walked in the room. 

I sighed out in a big huff and crossed my arms, as Nick entered and sat down.

"What's the kid sighing about?" he asked, looking to the chuckling others.

"HEY!" I yelled.

"Stop shouting!" Talen said, coming in and hopping onto the couch too.

"UMMMM GUYS! We're kinda watching a movie here! And having aloooone time?" I said, pointing to the screen and Chris. 

Blake and Dylan looked at each other and suddenly they both stood up and plucked Chris right off the couch. They began ushering him out of the room and house and saying 

"Well!" 

"Time to go!" 

"Nice having you!"

"Come again sometime!"

"We'll call!" Dylan finished, slamming the door shut behind him. 

"YOU GUYS!!!" I yelled, outraged, as I stood up and went over to them. 

"What on earth was that for??" I asked, honestly confused. 

They brought me over to the couch and sat down, with concerned and awkward looks on their faces.

Blake said "Umm... sweetheart, we need to have the talk."

"What talk?" I asked, confused still. 

"The talk." Dylan said, widening his eyes. Talen suddenly stood up and scurried out of the room quickly. Nick trailed behind, shoving him forward as they ran. Dylan was only a step behind them when Blake said "Dyl! Do I honestly have to do this alone?"

Dylan groaned and walked back, sitting down. 

"No, I guess not." he grumbled. 

"Good." Blake said cheerily. "Now let's get started." 

"What are you guys even talking about??" I said, none of it registering.

Blake sighed and began. "Well, you and Chris have been getting very close lately."

"We're in love." I said, not at all lying.

"Yes. But I mean... physically close." Blake said. 

I blushed a hard red and looked down immediately. "Oh." I mumbled, playing with my fingers. "Uh huh?" I said. 

"Well... and it's just..." he tried to go on. 

"Look just don't have sex, okay!! EVER! You'll die and explode and get disease that makes your death painful as hell!" Dylan said. 

"I'M GONNA DIE?" I asked. 

Blake bust out laughing and reluctantly, Dylan laughed too.

"No, no sweetheart." Blake said. "Dylan was just overreacting. Look, sex can be a wonderful thing between two people. And even though you're far too young, and you shouldn't in any way be doing this until you're older and entirely comfortable with it, we're going to teach you what you need to know." 

"Umm... can you not?" I suggested. "I'm not gonna... do it- with Chris anytime soon, and I have a Wattpad, I know what's what, okay."

"Look it's in my job description and I have to so you're just gonna have to hear me out, then run to your room and we can both cringe the hardest we ever have before."

I nodded once. And he began. 

"Well when two very mature and older than you people love each other..."

*The talk*

(A/N I'm skipping the actual talk you grossies I know you know what's up;) )

"SO! That's um... the basics, let's say." Dylan finished. 

My face was on fire and I was hidden behind my hands so they couldn't see me. 

"Kay." I said. 

"Can I go now?" I begged.

"That'd be best." Blake said, and I ran away quickly and up to my room and hid under my covers. 

Oh my god.

BLAKE'S POV: 

Oh my god. 

Dylan offered me a high five and I accepted it saying "Well, that was the most awkward couple minutes of my life but we survived!" 

"She knows she's too young, right? She's not really GONNA, right??" he demanded to know, looking up in the direction of her room and then back to me so many times he almost got whiplash.

"I'm sure she won't. She is far too young. But we have to prepare them all, in any case." Speaking of that..

"Bro, did we ever give Talen the talk? I know he understands it all but did we ever actually talk to him about using protection and where we keep it and stuff?" I asked. 

Dylan racked his brain and then after a second said "Dammit!! I don't think we did..."

I stood up and offered him a hand, which he accepted.

"Well. Ready for Round 2?" I asked him. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I know this update is a long time coming, and you all have been patiently waiting <333 I just sorta lost motivation to write because of a kind of he loves her and not me situation, but I'm back and better than ever. Hope y'all enjoy.