The 2 Adults

The World of Color danced in front of our eyes and I hummed along to the Disney songs I knew and loved. When the Little Mermaids "Part of Your World" came on I squealed and squirmed around, making the boys all chuckle.

Yes, I'm not kid anymore. But also yes, I still want to be a princess. 

After this, we stopped at a restaurant just outside of the park for a late night snack and then we trudged back up to our hotel room. I ended up having Nick on one hand and Talen on the other, as they pulled me along to make me keep up. Finally, we reached the elevator and I sat on the floor. Everyone immediately protested but I didn't care. Forget it all, just let me sleep people. 

A minute later, I vaguely heard a ding and was picked up bridal style by the giant arms that could only belong to Blake. He eventually set me in our room, had me brush my teeth and change, but I just felt like a zombie. I hit the pillow at long last in one giant flop and smashed my eyes shut. Aubrey brushed my hair lightly off my face and started whispering something and that was all it took.

~ ~ ~ 

The next morning I woke up first again, and realized it... today was the day we were going home. As with every last day of vacation, it was bittersweet. I woke up the girls first by being gentle, Dylan by slamming a pillow on his face, Talen with a kick, Blake with a jump on his bed, and Nick by attempting to draw a mustache on him and having him wake up before I could. Too bad...

We all got ready to leave the room then, and packed up our stuff to leave it for room service to take down to the car. I sat staring at it with a sad expression until Nick finally said "Aww kid it's okay! We'll come back!" 

"No we won't." I pouted.

"Yes we will! Maybe I can get tickets again sometime, maybe even for just us girls okay?" Aubrey said, pulling me into a hug. 

"Really???" I shrieked, turning to Taylor. She ruffled my hair and said "Of course! It means I get to ditch this loser for a few days." She looked at Dylan and winked at his mock offended expression. 

"Oh please. You'd come back to me! Crawling on your knees." he said confidently. 

"We'll see about that." Taylor said, stepping closer to him and putting her hands on his big chest. "I think we both know who would be begging who."

He smirked and said "Oh I definitely know." Then he leaned down and pressed his mouth to hers,  making everyone turn away, or cover their eyes. 

"EW! PDA! PDA!" I shouted, pointing. 

Taylor blushed and stepped back, having the decency to look a little embarrassed but Dylan just laughed and stepped with her, hand around her waist still. 

"We'll be back to Disney, Kota." Blake said, stepping between the gross couple and me. 

"Yay! Okay! I can wait, but just a little." I said, squinting my eyes at him. He laughed and said "We'll see." I nodded and we all went downstairs for food. There was a bakery practically right outside the hotel so we walked inside and were seated at an outdoor table overlooking the park. I smiled at the happy people and had Talen order whatever for me. The bakery smell was mouthwatering and the sounds of laughter and water splashing in a fountain nearby were enchanting. It was a truly magical place.

After a delicious meal, we walked out, as slowly as possible until we were back to the front of the hotel. 

"WAIT! I DIDNT BUY A SOUVENIR!" I yelled. How could I possibly forget!! 

Blake chuckled and held up a bag he was hiding behind his back. "Got ya covered!" 

I smiled and Nick suddenly stretched out his arm, holding a smaller bag. "Oh! Me too."