Wheres Dylan?

I texted Chris a quick apology and I'll miss you and then handed everything in the world that I loved to Blake.

My phone, my soccer bag, and my laptop. My life was officially ruined and boring. 

Although Blake and I had had a nice moment earlier, it wasn't enough to stop him from snooping on my phone the second he got it. I sat beside him so I could distract him if anything came up. I was pretty sure nothing would.... pretty sure. 

To get onto the phone he made me tell him my passcode and I had to remind myself to change it later. No way was I letting him have full access whenever he wanted. 

After a while of watching him and getting bored I went upstairs to look for some excitement. In my room, I found nothing. A couple times I reached in my pocket and found only that my phone was not there. No Twitter... no Instagram... no Snapchat. Okay, I might have a slight addiction. Also, no laptop to watch TV on, and there was no chance of me fighting for the big one downstairs. I was sure I would lose.

 I wandered into Nicks room to find Talen and him in a heated argument. I'd rather not get involved, they'd probably just team up against me for something. 

I went into Dylan's room to find him on the phone with who I assumed was Taylor. It was always Taylor. I jumped up from behind him and slipped the phone out of his hand. he gasped and grabbed for it but before he could get it I stood on the bed and out of his arms reach. 

"Dakota- no!" he yelled, before I said "Hey gorgeous, what's up?" 

We were quite close now.

I heard a gruff kinda guyish laugh and then an idiot named Derek say "Nothing much shorty, what's up with you?" My face went red and Dylan started laughing into his hand. 

To cover up my embarrassment, I said in a bored way "Oh. Ew, it's you."

"Yeah, it's me. Now give me back to your brother." he said meanly. 

Even though I was already going to, I didn't like the way he commanded me to. I was never good at taking orders.

"No way. You can talk to him when you have apologized for calling me shorty." I said. 

Derek laughed and said "Not in a million years shorty."

"Well than you'll never talk to my brother again, asshole!" I said angrily. 

Dylan took that moment to grab my leg and pull me off balance and onto his comfy bed. He plucked the phone from my hand in one move and said "Hey bud I'm back, sorry about the brat."

I could hear Derek's laughter and I glared at the phone. I hated that dude. Dylan then picked me up with one arm and somehow managed to chuck me out of his room. 

I glared at his now closed door and went down to my last option. Blake refused to change the channel and we watched boring old Basketball until he decided it was time to get dinner. he found some new place that had opened and went out with nick to pick some up for us while Talen and Dylan and I watched a movie. I got drowsy with the lights turned off and by the time they brought food back and I was finished eating I was ready to pass out. I looked at the clock, and was surprised. 

Well, my sleep schedule was officially effed up. It was almost 8, we had just finished dinner and started a new movie and I was deathly exhausted. The worst part was that nobody was offering me any sympathy or attention because they were all still upset about me sneaking out. Regardless, I curled up next to Dylan as we watched and got comfortable. About a quarter into the movie, I felt myself drifting off. And thats when the haze covered me and I felt myself go back into my happy place. The honest place. The place I never wanted to go but always had fun once I was there.