Coming home

Back to Dakota's POV:

I sat down somewhat dizzily on Blake's bed and turned to the side. Blake sat across from me. 

"Ok." I started. "First of all, I am so so sorry about what I said. I know you're not my parent but that you've helped me like one for years and all so I'm really sorry." 

Blake said "Don't worry, Kota. I overreacted, I know I'm not your dad. I just got angry cause I feel like sometimes you guys don't appreciate me."

"We do, Blake, we do! We just don't mention it a lot. Which I'm sorry about. And..." I looked down at my hands. "I'm sorry about last night, how I may have had some... alcoholic drinks and the whole, Luke issue."

"I forgive you for everything. But I want to talk about the 'Luke issue'. What happened?" he said. 

I sighed and answered "He just got a little over excited, and we made out a little, but nothing really happened. I was just worried so I ran off, and then Dylan saw me. That was all."

He let out a breath. "Well, that was wrong and you will get punished, but for now, let's just go downstairs and have a good breakfast and wait for everyone to get home."

I smiled and he picked me up and threw me onto his back, carrying me downstairs.

 I rolled my eyes but wrapped my arms around his neck as we bounced down the steps. We got to the bottom of the stairs then went into the living room. Emma was sitting on the couch and came over to hug Blake. 

"Blake, God you scared everyone!" she said slapping him on his chest. "Never leave again."

"Fine, fine." he said, sitting next to Aubrey on the couch, smashing me into the back of it. I crawled out from behind him and sat next to him. 

"Hey, where are Eric and Talen?" I asked. Suddenly, they bust through the door. 

Eric high fived Talen as they walked in and then they laughed. We looked at them confused. 

"Hey guys!" Talen said, then he looked at me. "By the way, Kota, your problem is taken care of."

"What problem?" I asked, looking from Talen to Eric. 

"Your Luke problem." Eric said with an evil smile.