Mad sprint

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" I fell the roughly 7 feet and my life flashed before my eyes. Then suddenly my feet flashed before my eyes. I had bounced back up and was okay!

"YES!" I screamed.

Then I heard someone coming to investigate from inside. 

"NO!" I heard Talen scream. "Kota is getting away!" he yelled. My brothers ran outside and saw me. When I spotted them, I began climbing the tree we have, next to the brick wall that runs by the sides and back of our house. I climbed higher and higher as my brothers ran over. I avoided the tree house, and as they sat at the bottom, stupefied, I leapt off, onto the brick wall. I almost fell and I heard my brothers suck in breath. I balanced, keeping my arms by my side, and I began walking in a straight line. My brothers ran over to try to catch me but I leapt over each of their hands. They kept grabbing at me until they realized there was no point. Suddenly, they realized where I was headed. 

"She's going to the front!" Nick yelled. They then rushed inside to our house to go to the front. I leapt over the last edge of the fence and hopped onto our driveway. I heard feet stomping from inside so I kept sprinting to the street, with no plan in mind. I sprinted straight forward and suddenly thought of Luke's house, somewhere down the block-ish he had said once? I sprinted straight that direction and looked over my shoulder. 

I saw my brothers all sprinting to chase me. Nick was in the back but still very fast. Blake was third, because he was pure muscle, but also realllllly big. Talen was second, because of the sprinting he did for soccer, he was close behind. In first place was Dylan, who because of soccer and football training was incredibly fast. I turned ahead and pumped my legs faster, but was starting to get tired. I kept pushing my legs faster and faster until I felt a hand brush and then fully grab my shirt from behind and pulled. I tumbled over and slid on the gravel of the road. 

I flipped onto my back and hissed at the pain. 

I saw Dylan smirk as he reached me. Then, I sat up and attempted to get up while my knee and elbow were bleeding.  As I almost stood, I fell back onto my butt as if I was hooked to the ground. I looked down and saw Dylan had one hand now attached to my jacket hood so I had to stay on the ground. I growled up at him, while the others reached us. 

They looked down at me and Blake walked to the center of the circle, looking down at me in disappointment. 

"Kota, did you really think you could get away?" he asked. 

I looked down in anger and a little embarrassment. 

"Trying to get to your boyfriend?" Dylan asked, tugging me to my feet harshly. 

"No!" I said. 

"Yeah, right." Nick answered.

I stomped ahead and we all started walking home in silence. 

When we got back to my house I walked inside and sat on the couch. My brothers sat down in their usual spots too. 

"Okay, Kota." said Blake.

I waited for my bigger punishment. 

"I'm sorry. " he said. 

Four jaws dropped in shock and we all swiveled to look at him.

He continued. "You did sneak out, and that was bad, but to be honest, we have all done worse. So I'll give you a new punishment. " The boys all called out protests simultaneously until he stopped them. 

"Come on guys!" Blake yelled. 

"Talen, when you wanted to meet that girl at the movies in 8th grade, you snuck out and I did nothing.

Nick, you snuck out to be with that girl in the drama club and just said you had rehearsal and I did nothing. 

And Dylan, " he added "you've done just about everything possible." Dylan smirked.

"SO, " Blake said, "New punishment."

I got on my knees by his feet and said "THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!" while bowing to him jokingly. 

He said " You might wanna hear your new punishment before you say that..." 

I leaned back and eyed him suspiciously. 

"What is it?" I asked. 

"You have to invite Luke to a dinner party, with all of us." he said looking around. 

"NO NO NO NO NO!" I yelled, standing up. 

"YES!" said Dylan and Nick, imagining the possibilities.

"It's this, " Blake said, "Or you're grounded till you're thirty" he finished with a smile.