Paradise Pier

We began driving, and I smiled. Adventure Adventure Adventure Adventure Adventure!!!

"STOP THAT!" Dylan said, grabbing my thigh and holding it tightly so I'd stop bouncing up and down. I pouted my lip out and Taylor smacked his arm. "Let her be! She's excited!" she said, earning a grateful smile from me. He released it and rolled his eyes.

I turned to the back for some fun but found Nick reading over some Shakespeare play for the billionth time and Talen dancing around to some stupid song in his headphones. I leaned towards the front and saw Blakes hand tracing small circles on Aubreys upper thigh, almost up to her jean shorts. Ewwwwwww. That left 2 options.

"Dylan let's play a game!" I announced, clasping my hands together, planning.

"No." he said, turning to Taylor to talk to her. RUDE.

I would've listened to music or played on my phone but I had to save my battery for pictures when we were actually there!!

I started poking his shoulder, but he didn't turn.

"Dylannnnnnn. Pssssssssst." I whispered.

He turned around and I decided to have some fun since he was so mean to me. "Are we there yet?" I asked, faking innocence.

He rolled his eyes and spun back. I poked his shoulder in the same spot about thirty times till he turned again.

"Wanna play a game?" I offered again.

"No." he said, facing Taylor once more.

I kept poking until he turned around one more time. Before I could open my mouth he said "Okay, I actually DO have a game idea for us! It's called the 'Stop poking my back or I'll punch you in the face' game! It's super fun, lets start right now, Go!" he said and before I could reply, he turned back.

Fine. Be that way. I faced the window dejectedly and found myself staring into space, or out at the nice freeway we were on. I counted white cars like sheep and then suddenly felt myself drift off.

Whaaaat? It was still so early!

I held tighter onto my teddy bear but felt it trying to run away. "Noooo." I mumbled. I heard a bunch of awwww-ing and I felt it try to run again. "Bad bad bad." I mumbled again.

Suddenly I heard a camera snapshot sound and a girl say "Ahhhh sorry! My phone's sound was on..."

I blinked my eyes open to see Aubrey, smiling at me, the boys and Taylor leaning to get a good look at me asleep, and then my teddy bear... which happened to be Dylan's muscular arm. I shoved it away quickly, but the damage was done.

"You cutieeeeee!" Aubrey said, briefly flashing me the picture of me asleep, blonde hair tumbling around me and onto Dylan who I was resting on.

"No, not cute. Not even sleepy..." I said with an accidental yawn, trying to keep my eyes from getting glisten-y as they do when I'm tired normally.

"Suuuure you're not, baby." Dylan said sarcastically. "Go take your nap."

"I don't need to nap!" I said stubbornly, waking up completely now. Everyone smiled and turned back to the road. I wish I knew how long I was out for, did I talk in my sleep?? I don't even know...

We kept driving, and I gradually woke up more and more. 

Finally, I heard Blake say "Almost there!!" We all cheered and eventually, I could see the top of the Tower of Terror. Minutes later, we were pulling up to the hotel, Paradise Pier (A/N Thats the hotel name and I used to stay there all the time as a kid:,-) ).