2

I silently walked through the halls of school, looking for my next class when I bumped into something. Or rather, someone.

"Watch where you're going, Jung Hoseok." A voice said.

I looked to my left and none other than Byun Baekhyun stood before me. "Oh, I'm sorry, Baekhyun." I smiled sheepishly, not wanting to be slaughtered to death.

"Whatever." He rolled his eyes and walked away with his friend, Chanyeol.

Rude, I thought.

I shook that thought off and entered my class, which was Physics. My favorite subject.

I sat in my seat, waiting for the teacher to arrive as well as some students. He was finally here and has started with our new lesson.

"Alright class, please skip the second lesson and turn to page two-hundred-forty. We will be talking about Projectile Motion." He said. The class groaned but I smiled. Projectile motion is an interesting lesson.

"Okay, let's start it off with a simple question. What is projectile motion?" He asked, looking at all of us until his eyes landed on me. My hands were raised already. "Hoseok?"

"Projectile motion is a form of motion in which an object is thrown near the earth's surface, and it moves along a curved path under the action of gravity only. The only force of significance that acts on the object is gravity, which acts downward to cause a downward acceleration." I finished off with a grin.

"Excellent, Hoseok." The teacher smiled at me. "Yes, projectile motion is-" He was cut off by the door opening suddenly with a human bursting through.

"Am I late?!" He rushed.

"Yes, you are, Mr.?"

"Bond. James Bond." The boy said, causing the class to laugh. I smiled at that. The teacher raised his eyebrows. "I'm sorry! It's Park. My name is Park Jimin." The guy, Jimin, said.

"Alright, Jimin, you are late. But I will be nice since it's the first week of school and let it slide. But only this one time, you got that?" He smiled.

"Yes sir," Jimin smiled back. He looked around the class and I stiffened when his eyes landed on me. I remembered that I had an empty seat right next to me.

I mean, I'm sure that nobody wanted to sit next to the nerd, right? He casually walked over and sat down, turning to me and smiling. He waved and I blushed, looking down. Why did he have to sit here, of all places?!

"Um, Hoseok? Your face is red." I jumped, causing Jimin to laugh. "Is it normal for it to be that red, though?"

"Y-yes, it's normal." I mumbled. I tried focusing on what Mr. Finkleberry was saying but I couldn't because of a certain someone next to me.

"Alright." He smiled and took out his notebook, writing down what the teacher was saying.

The bell rang and class was dismissed. I walked out but I didn't make it that far before I realized someone was following me. I turned around and said someone bumped into me, causing both of our books to fall on the floor.

"Oh, I'm so sorry." I mumbled. I bent down to pick up the books but he was there before me.

"It's okay, it's my fault for walking too close, anyways." He chuckled. I noticed it was Jimin.

"Hoseok- Oh why hello there." I heard a voice say behind me. Oh great, Jungkook the flirt is here.

"Hi." Jimin said. "You are?"

"I'm Jeon Jungkook, the one and only." He smirked. I picked up my books and stood next to her.

"Oh nice to meet you, I'm Park Jimin." He smiled. "The one and only." He added. "You guys are friends?"

"Not only that, but brothers too." Jungkook said.

"Really? You don't look alike." Jimin furrowed his eyebrows.

"We're not really brothers. We say we are because we've been together since the diaper days." I mumbled.

"Ah, it makes sense now." He nodded. "Well I'm heading to lunch, you guys wanna come with?"

"What?" My eyes widened. "You want us to sit with you?"

"Sure thing!" Jungkook interrupted, pulling me with him. "Let's go."

"Cool." Jimin smiled at him and we began walking towards the cafeteria.

We got our food and sat down on a table, just the three of us. "So, you have no friends?" I asked.

Jimin coughed and Jungkook passed him a water bottle. "I do," He laughed. "But let's just say he's too lazy to attend school this week."

"Oh wow, I can't even imagine being absent for even a day."

"Then we'll make it happen."

"What? No. I have a perfect attendance record and I'm not planning on breaking it on my last year of high school." I crossed my arms.

"Has he always been such a party pooper?" Jimin asked, turning towards Jungkook.

"Yes, yes he has." He nodded, looking down.

"Ouch, and here I thought you'd back me up when I needed you."

"Sorry," He mumbled, winking at me. I rolled my eyes and chuckled.

We were almost done with our food when Baekhyun and Chanyeol decided to sit with us. Today was such a weird day for Jungkook and I. I turned to him, confused.

"Hey guys," Baekhyun smiled.

"Uh hi, Baekhyun." I said. He looked at me and scoffed.

"What are you doing here, Jimin? You know we saved you a seat at our table over there." He pointed to the center of the cafeteria.

"I decided to sit with Jungkook and Hoseok." He shrugged. "They're nice people."

"Thank you!" Jungkook smiled. Baekhyun glared at him. "What are you looking at?"

"Jungkook." I mumbled, nudging his shoulder.

"Nothing." Baekhyun fake smiled and turned to Jimin. "Wanna go sit over there?"

"No thanks," He smiled back at him. "I'm fine here."

Baekhyun groaned and stood up to walk away, Chanyeol trailing behind him.

"I hate them so much." Jungkook said, poking his food with a fork.

"Me too." Jimin and I said, simultaneously.

"You do?" I asked him.

"Yeah, they piss me off so much." He laughed. "Anyways, I have a class to go to and I'm sure Hoseok over here doesn't want to miss his next class, am I right?"

"You are absolutely right." I nodded. He chuckled and we all walked to our next class.