30

"Where are you, little boy?" The same voice I heard that day we picked up Somi.

I started sweating and breathing heavily. My hair was a mess and so were my clothes. My heart was beating faster by the second. My hands were shaking. Today was my day. If I could make it out alive, I'd give myself an award but I can't do that.

"You can run but you can't hide."

My phone rang and that's when he found me.

"So you're up here, eh?" His voice was getting closer and closer.

I answered the phone. "Please help me." I whispered.

"Hoseok?" Jungkook said. "Where are you? What's going on?!"

"Keep your voice down! He's gonna hear me. Jungkook help me, please. I'm at home and he's here-"

I stopped talking because I heard his footsteps in the room.

"Hoseok?! Hoseok! Talk to me!" He yelled. I jumped as soon as the door shook. He heard Jungkook. He's here.

"You're in there, aren't you?"

I tried opening the window but it wouldn't budge. Please open. Let me out. It took tons of shaking, pushing and pulling and when I succeeded, he opened the door. I was too late.

"I can finally rest after knowing I've killed all the Jung family." He smirked.

"You're sick!" I yelled at him. He was walking closer to me with a little bag in his hands.

"I can't wait to kill you."

"Why are you doing this?!" I cried. I lost it.

"Your brother wasn't very nice." He shook his head.

"That doesn't mean you can kill him! He has a family! Didn't you think about how we would feel when we find out my brother, their son had died?! What is wrong with you?!"

"It was his fault, little boy. He provoked me."

"Still doesn't mean you should kill him, you sick old man!"

"I knew you seemed familiar that time I saw you. It all clicked when I found out you were the brat's little brother. How cute." He cooed. "Plus, you wouldn't want to insult someone that has the upper hand, now do you?"

"I can't die." I whispered. I fell down on my knees. It hurt but I ignored the pain. I started crying as he came closer. Then I remembered I did open the window.

I quickly stood up and grabbed whatever was closest to me. It was the metal trashcan by the side of the toilet. This could slow him down, right? I threw it at his head and he staggered backwards.

"You little shit!" He charged for me. It didn't take him that long to get to me seeing that we're in a bathroom. He held my arms behind me and I tried getting away but nothing worked.

He used the little bag and put it on my head, tying it around my neck so that he could suffocate me. I couldn't breathe so I used my feet and kicked him down there. He groaned and fell to the floor, holding his pants. Jackpot, baby.

"M-my balls, you crushed them." He mumbled. I took this as an advantage and ran to the door. I wasn't gonna jump out the window and kill myself, right? I ran out of the room and to the front door.

I heard him yelling behind me. "I'll get you! You just wait for it!"

I ran and ran and ran until I couldn't take it anymore. I didn't know where I was. My phone was dead. Literally dead. It cracked when Yoongi's dad attacked me. Yoongi. He knew his dad was after me. Why didn't he come? Where was he? What about Jungkook? Fuck. I told him I was at home. I ran to the nearest place I could find. It wasn't anything fancy, it was a tattoo shop.

"Hey! Are you here to get a- are you okay?" The tattoo artist asked.

I shook my head. Tears were rolling down my cheeks and I bet I looked like a mess. "D-do you have, no m-may I call someone, please?" I asked, limping towards him.

"Y-yeah sure." He gave me his phone and stared at me in a confused manner. "Do you want me to call an ambulance or the police? You look like you're in bad shape."

"N-no, I'm fine." I mumbled. I dialed Jungkook's number and he picked up after the first ring. "Jungkook?"

"Hoseok? Hoseok! Where are you?! We're on our way to your house!"

"No! Don't go there! I managed to leave the house! Don't go there because he's still there!"

"Thank fucking god! Then where are you right now? And whose number is this?"

"I'll explain later," I sniffed. I looked over at the guy. "Where am I?"

"Romeo's Art." He answered. I nodded and told Jungkook.

"Stay where you are, we'll come right away." He hung up and I gave the phone back to the guy.

"Thanks," I mumbled, looking at his name tag. "Romeo."

"May I ask what happened?"

"N-nothing happened."

"Do you want me to call the police, again? You look like you've been chased."

"Please don't. Don't tell anyone. Pretend this never happened, I beg you."

"A-alright." He nodded. He went back to his office and I stood there alone, waiting for Jungkook.

Half an hour later, he got here. They ran inside and attached themselves to me.

"I'm so glad you're here." I whispered, hugging him. He was here with Jimin.

"Who was following you?!" He asked. I realized he still doesn't know about this whole thing.

"I'll tell you everything later, okay? I promise." He just nodded. "I wanna go home." Not my house, though.

"Come on," Jimin said, pulling me with him. "Let's go to my house." I just nodded.

**

"This is too much to take in." Jungkook said. I told him everything. "Fucking hell, we should tell the police!"

"No!" Jimin and I yelled. "We can't." I said.

"Why not?!"

"I told you already."

"Even though! He should fucking suck it up and let him go because he can't let a dangerous man roam around like that!"

"I should suck it up, shouldn't I?" A voice said.

"Yoongi?" I looked at him. I noticed his eyes were red. Was he crying?

"Hoseok-ah." He breathed out and literally ran to me, pulling me into a bone-crushing hug.

I immediately hugged him back.

"Let's leave them to talk." Jimin said. Jungkook shrugged and left with Jimin.

I felt Yoongi shaking. I pulled away a little bit and saw the tears running down his face. He was crying.

__
my yoonseok heart😩