54

I pouted as my phone fell off the other side of the rail. All my savings, everything, has now gone to waste. I spotted it shattering as it hit the ground. I cringed as I saw people look up, angry. I hit my forehead a little too hard and I yelled.

"My phone!" I whined. "It's gone!"

Jimin started laughing and I glared at him. "I thought something happened but it's just your phone!"

"Just my phone?! I need that thing in case of emergencies!"

"Emergencies, huh? I see you like being the nurse in the relationship." Jimin smirked. "Plus, your phone was a fucking iPhone four, you don't need it anymore. We'll get you a new one."

"No, you're not spending a penny on me." I said, pointing a finger at him.

"Why not? It's just a phone." Jimin rolled his eyes. "Whatever, fine. Stay without a phone. Then Yoongi will feel lonely and sexually frustrated and then he's gonna come and take you and then he's gonna—"

"Please stop talking." Yoongi sighed.

"Yeah, listen to Yoongi." Jungkook agreed. Jimin just laughed and shrugged.

"Shall we take another picture because yours is down there?" Yoongi asked, stifling his laughter. I glared at him and crossed my arms.

"No, go take one with someone else." I looked away and walked off.

"Princess," Yoongi whined. He followed after me and hugged me from behind. "This is a once in a lifetime thing, baby, let's take a picture and save it as a memory." He whispered in my ear. I shivered as his breath fanned over my neck.

"Fine." He smirked victoriously and took his phone out. We smiled and he took the picture, putting his phone back in his pocket. "It was so tempting to push your phone off the other side, too."

"If you did that, I would break up with you."

"Over a phone?" I stared wide eyed.

"Over the phone." He winked.

"Not before I dump your sorry ass, little bitch."

"Babe, sometimes you go from zero to a hundred real fast."

"Expect the unexpected." I winked.

"I'd slap you expectantly but there are people around."

I gasped. "So you're saying you'd slap me if we were alone?"

"If you ask for it." He laughed.

"You are so dirty minded." I shook my head.

"You too."

"Not as much as you are."

"Well true, I do hold the record of the guy with the dirtiest mind ever."

"And you're proud?"

"Like a mother." He smirked.

**

"I'm so not in the mood to unpack when I get home." I groaned.

We were currently sitting on the plane, back to South Korea. These two weeks in France were so much fun despite the stuff that had happened. We've learned more about each other and now we're closer than ever. My phone is still dead under the Eiffel tower. That's something I'll never forget. The stuff happening with Jimin, which is still in the back of my mind.

"Me too, I feel like jumping onto my bed and sleeping forever." Yoongi said.

"Yeah, because my body is shutting down. Actually, I'm shutting down. I'll speak to you when my energy exists." I said, leaning my head on his shoulder.

"Sir, please sit straight." A flight attendant said to me. I sat up straight but leaned my head on his shoulder again when she left.

"My boyfriend is such a badass." Yoongi laughed.

"A badass?" I raised my eyebrows.

"Yeah, a badass in your own nerdy ways." He winked, ruffling my hair.

"Oh stop." I smiled and closed my eyes.

**

"Hoseok, we've landed." Someone shook me.

"What?" I cracked open an eye and saw Yoongi hovering above me. "We're here already?"

"Yeah, come on."

He helped me up and we left the plane with the other people that woke up like me. We walked to the baggage claim and waited for our bags to get here. A few minutes later, we got them and started walking towards the exit.

"That was one long ass flight, man. My butt is aching." Jimin pouted, rubbing his bottom.

"This is the first time I actually volunteer to walk." Jungkook said. I nodded in agreement. "We'll separate ways when we take the taxis, okay?"

"Alright. Love you," I said, hugging him as he called a cab. He got in and it drove away to his house.

"We'll get in the same cab since our houses are close." Jimin said. "Come on."

He called a cab for us and we got in. Jimin told him his address and he drove off. Thirty minutes passed before we reached Jimin's house.

"Take my bags, I'll drop Hoseok home and I'll come back." Yoongi said.

"No, then you'll have to pay again for the distance."

"I'll walk." He shrugged.

"No, I'm serious. It's fine. I'll call you when I get home, okay?"

"Your phone is back in Paris."

"Oh yeah, then I'll call you from my parents' phone." I said.

"Can you kids hurry up back there? I have a family dinner to get to." The taxi driver said. I rolled my eyes then turned back to Yoongi. I leaned closer and kissed his cheek.

"Goodnight." I smiled.

"Goodnight, and call me when you get there."

"Okay."

Yoongi left the cab and stood outside until I was out of sight. It took me literally three minutes to reach home.

"Young love, how cute." The driver laughed. "Go on, call your boyfriend so he doesn't shit his pants worrying about you."

"Right. Thank you, sir." I said as I took my bags from the trunk. He drove off and I walked up the front porch.

I took the key out of the flower pot and opened the door, home sweet home—

"JUNG HOSEOK, YOU ARE IN SO MUCH TROUBLE, YOUNG MAN!" I was greeted by the yelling of my parents.

__
lol u thot id kill hobi baby by falling from the eiffel tower