33

Annoyed, sad, depressed, pissed, irritated, or heartbroken. Unhappy words to describe the way I feel right now. I don't know if I should cry or be happy for Jungkook. I don't know if I'm pissed that he likes my best friend and not me. So many feelings but so little words to describe them. I'm obviously not happy.

"Hoseok? Are you oka-"

"I'm fine." I cut him off. "Go home, okay? Stay safe." I mumbled. He was still on the other side of the door. He stood there for a few more minutes waiting for me to open the door but I didn't so he just left.

I didn't cry. I just felt like my heart was about to burst. Yoongi was right. How did he know I'd get hurt, though? Did he know that Jimin liked Jungkook? I bet he did. Maybe that's why he told me to get rid of my feelings for him. I decided to call him.

"Princess? I've been trying to talk to-"

"Can you come over?"

"I'll be there in five."

And so I waited. I waited until he knocked on my door. Not even a second passed before I opened the door as he embraced me. He wrapped his hands around my waist and pulled me into him.

"What's wrong?" He asked, rubbing my back. I refused to talk and just hugged him back. "Princess, I want to know what happened."

"You were right." I said.

"About what?"

"About Jimin." I mumbled. As soon as he heard those words, he hugged me even tighter. "Go ahead, tell me I told you so."

"No."

"Say it, I know you want to."

"I don't want to." He said. He closed the front door with his leg and picked me up, walking up the stairs.

"This feels like Déjà vu." I said.

"It does, doesn't it?" He mumbled. He put me on my bed and cuddled up with me.

"Why are you doing this? Aren't you mad that I yelled at you when all you were telling was the truth?"

"I can never get mad at you, princess." He said, ruffling my hair. I slightly smiled at him. "Do you think I can turn that smile bigger?"

"Maybe." I said. "What are you gonna do?"

"Are you ticklish?"

"I swear to god if you put your fingers on my waist, I will murder you."

"You won't be able to do that if you're getting tickled now, will you?"

"Yoongi, don't. You can try other things to make me smile."

"Like what?"

"I don't know, like- Yoongi!" I yelled as he started tickling me. "S-stop!"

"Never!" He laughed. I was way past the smiling stage, I was laughing.

"I smiled! Stop! I can't breathe!" He stopped for a second.

"You good, now?" He smirked. I was laying on my bed and he was on top of me so it was easy for me to kick him. I smirked back.

"I'm awesome." I said. He was about to tickle me but I kicked him just in time.

"Why did you do that?" He groaned.

"I told you not to tickle me, fish nugget."

"Ah fuck, they hurt. The pain!" I started smiling. "So pain makes you happy? Fucking sadist."

"Say that one more time and I'll punish you."

"You're the only person that can turn a normal conversation into a sexual one unintentionally."

"I didn't mean it that way! You're so dirty minded."

"Like you're not." He rolled his eyes.

"You're worse than me!"

"True." He nodded. "You smiled."

"I did."

"There it is again."

"Stop it." I laughed, hiding my face with my hands.

"Don't hide your beautiful smile." He said. I pushed him away and looked down. "Look at me."

I looked up. "What? Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Because you're pretty." He shrugged.

"Stop it."

"No." He winked. "I like it when you blush," Cue the red face. "Baby."

"Yoongi!" I laughed and threw the pillow at his face.

"You like it!" He laughed.

"I don't!"

"Lies." He smiled widely. "Anyways, what time is it?"

"It's almost midnight."

"I have to go."

"What?" I froze. I don't want him to leave.

"I gotta go." He said, standing up.

"Oh." I looked away. "Okay," I mumbled, standing up too. I walked him downstairs and stood next to the front door. "Goodnight."

"Oh hey, come here." He said, pulling me with him towards the living room.

"Where are you going?"

"Close your eyes."

"What?"

"Are you deaf?" He shook his head. I rolled my eyes then closed them. He pulled me to some place and made me stand.

"Do I open my eyes now?"

"No! Wait," He pushed me backwards a little bit and held my cheek.

"Yoongi-" I was cut off when I felt his lips on my cheek. I opened my eyes and saw him smiling at me. I looked around me and noticed I was in the kitchen. "How'd you know about the mistletoe?" I asked, pointing above me.

"I saw it when I came." He shrugged. "That was an early Christmas gift from me to you."

"Thanks," I blushed. "Do you really have to go?"

"Nope." He smirked. "I wanted to kiss you under the mistletoe but I didn't know how to take you downstairs." He laughed.

"Smart." I rolled my eyes. "Now can we go back up?"

"You wanna cuddle?" He winked at me.

"Pf, no."

"Yeah right."

"Fish nugget."

"Love you too, princess." He laughed as we walked up to my room.